First Ennis Mailday for 2019...Unique print run completed

shawnkemp40

🔴⚪⚫
Real Name
Dylan
Greetings all
Been a slow few months, just picking up low numbered stuff. Managed to get 3 cards that I needed :
Yellow Plate
Donruss Signature Series auto /10
Hoops Rookie remembrance prime /25
and the rest are dupes.
Splashes of green, splashes of gold and...after 4 years I finally completed the print run of the 5 Immaculate RC logoman.
I couldn't believe it showed up, I have had 4 for a while (same with the NT ones) never thought I would see the last one but, it popped up and I got it.
That's it.
Cheers
15526884822958798381468399316249.jpg
IMG_20190316_062312.jpg

=D> bravo! Huge achievement there mate! Entire print run of logomen is not something I've ever contemplated before until I just saw it! Some seriously impressive duplicates!

Ennis the menace!!!

Great to see your collection is still going strong bro!!!

Oh and btw how the fark did you end up finding all 5 logomans? :crazy:

Thanks for the kind words chaps.
It does give me hope that the missing NT one may surface some day. The only other person I know that PC's Ennis pretty hard doesn't have it so it's either sitting in an unopened box or possibly someone probably in China has it in a logoman PC. But yeah I was nervous until it was in my hands. MyMallbox has lost a few of my cards in the last 6-9 months and this parcel took over a week to get from Sydney to Perth even though it took only 3 days to get from the US to Sydney. So I was stressing until I opened the package yesterday.

Last edited:
Just never gave up waiting for it to turn up. As I mentioned before it gives me hope that I may complete the national treasures run some day. Have been sitting on 4 of the 5 for a while too.

Back
Top Bottom