First Court Kings Box

Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
Decided I like the CK cards so thought I'd bust my first ever Court Kings box. Arrived today, and to say I'm happy is a bit of an understatement, easily the best box I've ever busted.

Wanted a Box Topper to display with all my PC cards, wasn't going to be fussed about who it was, just wanted the over-size card. Think this one is okay.

A few Base Cards

Hang on...Jrue is a different colour, a nice little /25 card.

You get a Portrait, and Mr Gordon may turn his dunking talent into something one day

and a nice little bonus with the numbering on this one too:

A couple of Rookie Cards, always nice to get meaningful Rookies, and I got 2 of them including the Rookie III card which I think has a cool look to it:

So far I'm pretty happy and I haven't hit the Autos or Materials yet. So then I turn this one over, Case Hit and a player who may sneak away with an MVP finally.

Very happy with that, like the Arc cards and will look for my PC players with these.

Now an Auto, get a Rookie which is good (not sure if you always do), Malachi Richardson:

Next you expect a Materials, no real expectations on this as generally a basic Jersey. However got a pleasant surprise:

Numbered 3/199. Still only 25 yo and hit a career high 17 points a couple of weeks ago, so happy that I scored a 2nd auto and it's not too bad.

One card to go, figured my "1 Auto and 1 Memorabilia on Average" quota has been used with a bonus Auto on the Jersey.

And then this one comes up:

Have never pulled a patch as good as this, and it's again numbered to /25.

Suffice to say pretty damn happy with my first ever Court Kings, with 2 Autos, Sick Prime Patch, Case Hit of a potential MVP, Box Topper of the 2nd GOAT, 2 good Rookies, and 2 cards numbered to /25, and even the Base cards have T Parker and Griffin as potential HOFers.

I will thank the person I bought the box from privately, as if I announce it on here they may not sell anything else from that Case!

Mad box bro!
I have skipped this years boxes so far because im still trying to finish my sets and have opened some absolute duds from last years ck, but after this . . . You got me thinking Lol

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that Prince is a Beast!!!! though I disagree that topper is rubbish and shouldn't be displayed with your PC with that ordinary player on it.................... seeing as I might have swayed you, i'll reluctantly take it off your hands