Panini Blog Find the Hidden Panini America Knight for Chance to Win a Three-Box Prize Pack

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
knight-vip.jpg

On this special holiday weekend when most collectors will spend quality time watching the first extended college football action of the season and putting the finishing touches on their fantasy football drafts, all of us here at The Knight’s Lance want to make sure you spend at least a little time appreciating some sweet new Panini America trading cards.

To that end, we’ve come up with another of our vaunted Scavenger Hunts that will reward five lucky collectors with an awesome prize pack that includes boxes of 2012-13 Prime Hockey, 2013 Cooperstown Baseball and 2012-13 Innovation Basketball. To be eligible to win, all you have to do is find one hidden image of the Panini America knight.

It’s the image at the top of this post and we’ve taken the liberty of hiding it just one time somewhere in the galleries linked below. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find the hidden image and tell us — AS A COMMENT TO THIS POST — on which card image you found it.

Five winners will receive brand-spankin’-new boxes of 2012-13 Prime Hockey, 2013 Cooperstown Baseball and 2012-13 Innovation Basketball.

We’ll wait to approve all comments until after the entry deadline, which is TOMORROW (September 1, 2013) at 12 p.m. CST, so your comment will appear to you as “pending moderation.” That’s our way of protecting your answers to the Scavenger Hunt so that everyone else can’t see them. To that end, we kindly ask that you keep your Scavenger Hunt answers to yourself until after the deadline. We want to reward those folks who’ve taken the time and effort to find the hidden image.

We’ll then place all correct entries into an online randomizer to select five winners.

Just to be clear, the image you’re looking for is the one that appears as the lead image of this post and it looks like this:

knight-vip.jpg

Your galleries are linked below. Good luck and thanks in advance for your participation.

Knotty and Nice: Honoring Panini America’s 2012-13 Prime Hockey Prime Ties Insert

Inside Innovation: Panini America Sneaks a Peek at 2012-13 Innovation Basketball

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2012-13 Innovation Basketball

Teaser Gallery: Panini America Cracks One Early Box of 2013 Cooperstown Baseball

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2013 Cooperstown Baseball (99 Images)

b.gif

Continue reading...

I recommend somebody find it.... cause I looked each gallery over twice cant find it - which means those boxes will be filled with mojo :(

I thought I found it, but then noticed "Panini" was backwards and I was looking at an acetate card. Then I realised what I was looking for doesn't have the work "Panini" on it anyway.

Then I found it.

Hope someone here can snag one of the five prizes.

Back
Top Bottom