Finals: Game 5: Fremantle VS Melbourne

thepurplegothicchicken

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Amanda
eBay User
thepurplegothicchicken
I can't help myself, had to start this thread as I am oh so proud of my Demons.

What does everyone think on this game?

Friday Night, Channel 10, 7.30pm @ Subiaco.

I'm totally confident the Demons will play well, but it is a 50/50 game until the siren blows.

We play well over there, so it should be a good game to watch!

Come on the Dees...very good comeback on Friday night although i felt as thought they should have won by more considering the Saints injury trouble....but it was a win!!

Freo in Freo will be tough but i reckon our boys can do it!!!

GO THE DEES

dont see the dees winning at subi, i think freo will be very anxious to break the finals chokers tag and will be playing out of their skin. still going for the dees though!

if freo lose this one they will never live it down.

Fremantle football club must win this game for respect and dignity.

I believe they'll play put of their skin, the weather for friday over here is all sun so they won't be able to blame the conditions.

freo will strike back and win by 34pts

I am from w.a. so co'n the dockers .
prediction : Freo by 26

I really think and hope Freo win, but would also expect it if they choked and died too.

I give Melbourne a rough show. Only a rough one at that. Their confidence might be up, and they actually have a reasonable record in WA. They only played half a good game of footy and if they happened to play like the did in the second half for a whole game, they'd beat freo. In saying that, back in the fortress with thousands of screaming dockers fans, it will be a tough ask.

All I can say is whoever wins this will go no further.

freo should win this.. but they also shoulda won in 2003.. alot of nerves will be shown in this game.. melbourne have more finals experience, which freo are craving for.. i expect melbourne to come out strong, but freo to win by 20... but wouldn't be surprised if it went either way... i mean cmon, this is the time freo go missing right?

I give Melbourne a rough show. Only a rough one at that. Their confidence might be up, and they actually have a reasonable record in WA. They only played half a good game of footy and if they happened to play like the did in the second half for a whole game, they'd beat freo. In saying that, back in the fortress with thousands of screaming dockers fans, it will be a tough ask.

All I can say is whoever wins this will go no further.

agree totally... this is the last roll of the dice for both teams..

i heard on the radio that freo fans are likely to turn big time if things dont go their way.. which is true, they're like pies fans.. wonder if pav will stay on board after this/next year.. remember he said he'd leave if he felt his team was not improving.. same with tinker bell saying he'd retire if he felt his team was not a premiership threat... all talk peter, or you'd have retired the year you came back...

i heard on the radio that freo fans are likely to turn big time if things dont go their way.. which is true, they're like pies fans.. wonder if pav will stay on board after this/next year.. remember he said he'd leave if he felt his team was not improving.. same with tinker bell saying he'd retire if he felt his team was not a premiership threat... all talk peter, or you'd have retired the year you came back...

I don't know if you noticed, but the day after the derby when the Dockers won, there were a lot more supporters than usual that crawled out of the woodwork? If they lost you wouldn't have seen green or purple for the whole day...except maybe the grass! :D

haha.. yes i did notice they've come out in force.. but watch them dissapear as quickly when they lose (this or next week) .. and watch them still reward connolly with a million dollar contract.. they make all the right moves huh, when they have a guy named harvey ready to take the reigns right now.. funny how they've improved this year since harvey/r. shaw have come on board.. they'll also give mcmannus a 3 year deal.. ha ha go dockers... i'd love to witness another home finals loss... give anything

they'll also give mcmannus a 3 year deal.. ha ha go dockers... i'd love to witness another home finals loss... give anything

Ha, ha, you're prob 100% right too! Only players I hate more than McManus...or the same...is Rowan Jones and Josh Wooden!

Not sure if anyone remembers but when the bombers beat the dockers in the 2003 finals here at Subi the crowd stayed at the ground and cheered and sang freo after the game. Freo fans will not turn on their team. That is bullshit which Melbournes asst coach was quoted saying in today's paper!!

We love our players win, lose or draw....and Mcmanus has never given up and has kept himself in the best shape possible through knee recons etc.. give the guy a break

Not sure if anyone remembers but when the bombers beat the dockers in the 2003 finals here at Subi the crowd stayed at the ground and cheered and sang freo after the game. Freo fans will not turn on their team. That is bullshit which Melbournes asst coach was quoted saying in today's paper!!

We love our players win, lose or draw....and Mcmanus has never given up and has kept himself in the best shape possible through knee recons etc.. give the guy a break

This coming from someone who follows two teams;) ....i guess it is ok when you have a backup:rolleyes:

This coming from someone who follows two teams;) ....i guess it is ok when you have a backup:rolleyes:

There's enough air in my lungs to scream for two teams:eek: , that's all I care about..

oh and a little extra air to scream for whoever is up against the eagles too:)

I can't stand the coaches at MFC... And yet I am a Demon through and through.

I've heard plenty of crap come from random coaches in the AFL, they all say stupid rubbish when finals are around.

Also too, Freo have a great chance of winning if Jeff Farmer keeps his cool and doesn't be a d**khead tonight by giving away free kicks, which are a big chance of happening since it is his former club he is playing against.

I reckon both teams will be riling up Davey and Farmer. hopefully will be good entertainment!

Back
Top Bottom