Finals: Game 1, Stkilda vs Melbourne

Not a bad call, Demons will be buried next week by the crows but it was a great game to watch tonight

Bate looks to be the real Deal, Brock Mclean looked like Shawn Kemp during his goal celebration:mad:

Crows will beat Freo, for the exact same reason the Demons & Saints are pretenders. Finals is a different ball game, and the Shockers will get stung.

well done to melbourne, but i gotta say it was pretty unlucky for us, but mirrored what happened during the season...we couldnt keep the damn side on the field :|, but melbourne smashed us in that last quarter and good luck to them for the rest of the finals...

on another note, Stephen Milne and Max Hugdton(sp?) should both be de-listed...the amount of idiotic turnovers stephen milne has coz he wants to play like a kid in under 12's is just ridiculous and the way Max played on Neitz was crap *and* that last free kick he gave to Brock McLean...my god, who coathangers a bloke trying to sheppherd? I mean come on!!!

I couldn't believe it took Melbourne that long to hit the lead. Im sitting there thinking "Run over the top of them already". The Saints probably had 6 injured players! Anyway good luck to Melbourne, it might raise their confidence you never know.

Man those Saints just have NO LUCK don't they !

Great game to watch (not skill wise though), well done Dee's !

I liked the excitement the coach & captain displayed after the game, real passion there - Great stuff !

You must me happy with that MetalicA !?!

Back
Top Bottom