Finally....

nino_013

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Clarence
Have not posted a mailday for quite sometime now (although this isnt quite a mailday)
So I thought id post one up as i finally got around to getting it done.

After almost 2 years of searching, countless amount of phone calls and driving to
almost every frickin' framer in Adelaide, I eventually found someone who could put my vision together without compromising it.

So without further ado, i present to you....

An Upper Deck Authenticated....

Game Issued Jersey from the 1995/96 Record breaking 72-10 season....

Made for none other than the Great man himself....

DSC_4840.jpg

DSC_4835.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

=D>=D>=D>

And if I may say, pictures do this no justice. It looks absolutely MAJESTIC in person. Absolutely chuffed with it!!!

Ouch!!!

It certainly looks good in photos!!

So I'm sure in person and on your wall... It's amazing!!

All the way with UDA! Looks fantastic - sure it cost a pretty penny - why was it so hard to find a framer? Let me know who did the nice work too - might have to pay them a visit myself!

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

All the way with UDA! Looks fantastic - sure it cost a pretty penny - why was it so hard to find a framer? Let me know who did the nice work too - might have to pay them a visit myself!

It did sure did mate! But it was worth it. Went to a LOT of framers and what ive found is most of them just dont care.
They were quick to say "Nah we cant do that" once they've realized that i didnt want the *standard 'run of the mill' framing job

*(2 or 3 matting board with an 8x10 photo inserted and a plaque at the bottom)

And just the quality of work really just stands out compared to others. And they have their own in house graphic designer.
I can pm you the details if u want. Already have the next one ready to go (soon as the missus gives me the green light:rolleyes:)

Thanks guys :thumbsup:
It did sure did mate! But it was worth it. Went to a LOT of framers and what ive found is most of them just dont care.
They were quick to say "Nah we cant do that" once they've realized that i didnt want the *standard 'run of the mill' framing job
*(2 or 3 matting board with an 8x10 photo inserted and a plaque at the bottom)
And just the quality of work really just stands out to compared to others. And they have their own in house graphic designer.
I can pm you the details if u want. Already have the next one ready to go (soon as the missus gives me the green light:rolleyes:)

That would be great - I have a few things which need framing but sounds very expensive - PM me the details and I'll tell them Clarence sent me!

Damn that looks nice man :thumbsup: Such a clean display with all those little touches not taking away from the true focus being the jersey!! That UDA stamp on the frame is something I had never thought about.

If you don't mind could you PM me their details and also the cost??

Damn that looks nice man :thumbsup: Such a clean display with all those little touches not taking away from the true focus being the jersey!! That UDA stamp on the frame is something I had never thought about.

If you don't mind could you PM me their details and also the cost??

Thanks man. Exactly what i was trying to achieve! Nice to see a fellow jersey collector appreciate it.

You gonna absolutely love the next one i have lined up.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom