Baseball Finally got a 1909 T206 Wagner! First baseball vintage purchase

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Oh did you get all excited?? A wagner.... :D Not worth 1.2M US like Honus or even $100,000US like a Honus psa 1 :rolleyes: but its still a T206 and looks cool :D

But at least the same set thats from and a cool eye appeal card to start off my foray into some Boston vintage baseball cards to sit alongside Cooz and Russ 8)

Pretty cool set this and a landmark one in the hobby with nothing else like it in all the four major sports. I'll be adding to this collection soon with some more Boston examples of vintage baseball.

I like it :D Not the best scan. The writing is sharp and picture a bit sharper than scanned as its small and thru the mag holder.

wagner.jpg

Wow Chad, thats a great pick up! Must have set you back a bit!

Thanks for sharing!

Cheers
Matt

Uhhh, $1.2M for a card??? FARK ME!!!

Looks pretty cool. Again, coming from someone who knows VERY LITTLE about Baseball stars.

Why the expansion to Baseball?

Because he likes to collect old stuff!

Tis a nice card mate. Very impressive - will be interesting to see where this Boston thing takes you.

ps looks like you need a new scanner! :)

nice card, any card from 1909 is just cool, no matter the condition. i know honus is kinda like the george mikan of baseball, apart from that i know nothing. care to fill us in on mr wagner's accomplishments chad?

Can't tell you a lot JZA. Its just vintage, Boston and looks cool. Benny the T stand for Tobacco ;-) All these are tobacco cards.

Cool vintage baseball card...they are neat cards the tobacco cards.

Ive got some different Tobacco card also from 1900 & 1909.
I just love all that vintage stuff.

Great pickup

I love it.

Great pick up Chad.
Good to see some baseball making these boards. (I am very lonely).

Oh yeah,

Boston Sux in baseball too!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom