Filthy Panthers Fans

shane_sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Gallen blows up over ASADA scandal
I can reveal Test forward Paul Gallen was involved in a heated exchange with Sharks CEO Steve Noyce last weekend in the wake of an incident before last Saturday's win over the Panthers. Gallen was seen waving his arms and demanding Noyce contact NRL CEO David Smith to get a final outcome on the ASADA scandal. A furious Gallen snapped after he was verbally attacked by Penrith fans over the doping scandal as he entered Remondis Stadium with his kids before Saturday's game. Making matters worse, Gallen had his wife and small children with him at the time. Gallen pointed out to Noyce that Smith said 12 months ago the issue would be cleared up in a couple of months and is angry the scandal continues to bubble along with no foreseeable finish.

What a bunch of scum abusing a player in front of his family

i bet i know which filthy scumbag it was when i was leaving last Saturday i saw some panthers fans yelling abuse at fifita when he was with his children
low life scum

I did see someone on Twitter have a crack saying how Gal was such a class act swearing in front of his kids.

It wasn't me by the way, I was still grounded from hitting Sam Burgess on the head with a flag.

You don't abuse players......except Robert Lui.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom