Few items crossed off the shopping list

BRONBRON

Fate Loves The Fearless
Real Name
CJ
Hey guys,

Quite a few cards sitting around so I thought while I sorted through them I would do a mailday at the same time. Big thanks to all members who have contributed to these additions in particular Phil @tcorbal for sending that Franchise Faces auto home!!

After 5 years of hunting I finally managed to find a 2010 Lebron All-Star jacket for the collection which had me doubting if it was even released to the public. Immaculate base #/10 came in and is amazing in hand and not to mention a few items from the grocery isle.... :crazy:

I am in the process of setting up my new website which has a mailday section as part of it so you can check out the new additions by clicking here.

Thanks for looking and keep those Brons coming this way!

Site looks good.
Thanks Benn. A lot of work has been done with the pages yet to be completed - will just release them bit by bit as finished.

Love the site, Must be stoked to nab that all star jacket, looks awesome!
Cheers Antony. I had given up on all hope that it even existed and not having seen other players made me start to doubt.... no longer a gap in the collection and 5 years worth waiting for!! Keep your eye open for the next mailday which should have them all displayed back to 2004 :thumbsup:

Nice looking site - gotta get the autographs up top though man!
It is common sense like that Skip that is great.... and so obvious now that you mentioned it. I just started putting the mailday section together to keep track of things and didn't even think that the bigger items should be loud and proud up top! Have updated and looks heaps better.

And for anyone wondering.... yes that is a sealed can of LeBron flavoured Sprite (6 Mix) signed with the UDA seal of approval!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom