UFC Few Additions to the folders.

cotto68

Kill or be Killed
Real Name
Pete
Hey guys, Thought I would post a few of the latest additions to the PC folders.. hope ya like !

First up is some of the better pick ups of the Stockton Lad
The finest moments is 8/8

And this little beauty...

YEP..1/1...

Now for Some BIGFOOT action..

Sorry for the glare...you all know what finest is like..

Nice pickups in here.. 2012 knockout 7/8 2013 knockout 8/8 2013 knockout relic 1/8 2013 bloodlines relic 1/8

HAD TO HAVE THIS ONE

YEEAAAAHHH BABY 1/1

Some nice Auto's to top off this mailday.. Both notable Nicknames are /25 and the Full contact Auto is /99. Think He Struggles to hold a pen to write 'Bigfoot" hahaha..but his hands are 4 times the average size

oh i forgot to include some other cards that i just had to have..

Cheers guys..I have a few more coming in the post and some sitting at COMC
Please keep me in mind if you have any Bigfoot or Nate diaz cards
Pete.

Cheers Guys ! I agree about the older cards..they are way more vibrant than what is released at the moment.
Ripsnorta:...cheers mate im all over it haha

.....And They are still Commin.... UFC Fellas Post Ya PC'S !!! i know you guys have some amazing collections... show em off to us!

Latest additions:

Start with another Bigfoot Nickname Auto.. this time from leaf. sorry for the shots

Next is a couple of purchases That a Fellow member on OZcards helped me out with ..Cheers Brotha...you know who you are

ANNNDDDDDDDDD

ANOTHER 1/1 AUTO !!!!

Now for a couple from the Stockton Hate crew..

Working my way towards a few more triple thread cards... Not a Major fan but i have my eye on a few nice patch/auto cards which would look nice in the PC....

Thats all for know guys until next time..... cheers.............

Great additions to the collection!

It's getting me excited for busting the case of Knockout coming in two weeks!

Hi People, It has been a while since i have had time to upload some Pc progress shots so i thought i would keep ya up to date.
Been buying a few casses of cards lately and using the money from cards to fund the pc's and a few other nice cards that i just had to have so here we go.....

I will start off with some Bigfoot cards....Cant wait for his return against Andre Arlovski

2012 KO red auto 2/8

2013 finest Octofractor jumbo mat relic 3/8

2012 KO Triple threads 3/3.....amazing patches

2012 Bloodlines jumbo mat 5/8

2012 Bloodlines jumbo mat 1/1 Topps have found a way to make Bigfoot look even uglier!!..very Zombie like.

2013 KO fight mat 1/1 sweet in hand!

2012 KO premium pieces relic /88 and relic auto /88.

They are probably the main additions to the Bigfoot PC...of course there are plenty of base cards,inserts,parallels etc that i wont bore you with

Next is the additions to the Diaz PC...

2013 KO Premium pieces relic auto 30/50

2012 bloodlines auto relic 1/1

2014 KO fight mat relic 1/1

2013 KO fighter worn relic auto "Leather" 1/1...Massive shout out to Yogi for helping me out with this one!! Cheers mate, it is definitely one of my fav cards

Here are a few more that i have pulled or purchased lately...

2011 finest feuds dual auto Bones and Evans 7/25

2013 Bloodlines dual auto relic book. Royce Gracie/Renzo Gracie 4/10

2012 Bloodlines International Incident dual auto Jones and Machida 11/25 Really like these cards... thinking of completing the set.

2013 Bloodlines Rashad Evans fighter worn relic auto ...1/1

There are a few more that i will get around to posting up but i will leave you with that lot for now.
Hope you have enjoyed the recent additions!
Cheers and thanks for looking
Pete.