Far Cry 4

What I'm finding odd about this, is it's not actually a Prison! lol. We already escaped from the only prison in this game, all we do here is get from Point A to Point B within a time limit, and escape on a chopper.

Looks a tonne of fun tho, and can't wait to try it! Gotta wait for my damn internet to kick over in 4 days, as I'm currently shaped.

So I FINALLY got access to "The Syringe" mission, which is supposed to be a Day One DLC for Season Pass holders.... taking until last night for it to appear available for me! Ah well, better late than never! Now if only I can get access to the bonus DLC weapons!!! The mission took me less than 10mins, having all the weapons I have now, it was a breeze!

The Durgesh Prison DLC was not available last night, but I checked this morning, and it's there. Currently downloading the 1.6GB file on a 256k shaped internet... lol. Maybe I should hot-spot my work iPad....

I have been doing it on my own, have a couple of friends who are wanting to finish the main game before they give it a crack.
And yes, it is re-playable, there is a reset option for offline and online in the menu.

Made it to the extraction point for the first time today, you have to defend the chopper.
With an AK-47 and 3 grenades, Two health bars and about 20 enemies trying to destroy the chopper I lasted about 2 mins.

So Escape From Durgesh Prison, is freaking hard!!

I've worked out, you only need a few seconds left in the 30:00min timer as long as you make it to the point with time left on the clock, you're good. Once a bit of chit-chat takes place, you then have a 10:00min timer to hold off an attack and protect the chopper before making your way out. Makes me question the 10:00min timer, since the chopper's already there, why not just take off!!!

I've died numerous times, but will have another crack shortly. I want to get my money's worth out of this DLC, so I've been (trying) to explore the area as much as possible. There's a buzzer near the starting point, but you have to "earn" it. That takes me about 10mins, only to be rewarded with an extra 5mins, lol.

So Escape From Durgesh Prison, is freaking hard!!

I've worked out, you only need a few seconds left in the 30:00min timer as long as you make it to the point with time left on the clock, you're good. Once a bit of chit-chat takes place, you then have a 10:00min timer to hold off an attack and protect the chopper before making your way out. Makes me question the 10:00min timer, since the chopper's already there, why not just take off!!!

I've died numerous times, but will have another crack shortly. I want to get my money's worth out of this DLC, so I've been (trying) to explore the area as much as possible. There's a buzzer near the starting point, but you have to "earn" it. That takes me about 10mins, only to be rewarded with an extra 5mins, lol.

Getting there is, as you say, relatively easy. I been there and got my ass kicked, so I am concentrating on getting around looking for decent weapons.
If you do the bomb mission to the east of the spawn point Pagan Min leaves you some useful explosives at the extraction point.

Back
Top Bottom