Fallout 4

West Oz Cards

WOC Group Breaks
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
West_Oz_Cards
*and i Jizzed in my pants...

Have been waiting a loooooong time for this.

Had to go full wank factor and get the Pipboy edition from EB games for PC.

Now to go about planning some upgrades to the comp before it releases.
Currently running a solid AMD system with Xfire MSi 7970 lightnings and eyefinity on 3x 24" cheap LG monitors,.. thinking about a g4ce Titan and some new 24" IPS panels..

Who else is seriously psyched for this life adventure!?!?
I just can't wait to roam the wastelands again..

They hype is off the charts for this game.
From what I have seen it looks to be awesome, might get a copy when it comes out.

Been looking around at new monitors quite a lot myself of late.
Only thing that worries me with the newer IPS range is the Refresh rate of 60hz and the grey to grey response time.
And curved monitors are a big no no for graphic artists so they are no good for me either.
ASUS PG278Q ROG Swift 27in Gaming Monitor looks great but wow that price !!!

How is everyone going with this game?

I am level 34 and presently hunting around the place for X-01 armour suits.
Got 2 x Full armour and one partial I am building on.
Anyone has any locations where they found one, please feel free to share with the rest of us.:thumbsup:

This is one guide that shows locations.
X-01 Suit Locations

I haven't played for a month! :mad:

So busy with everything else going on! :(

I think I'm about Lvl 45. I've been holding off on doing the main mission story line and just exploring and unlocking as many places as I can.
Not actually clearing them, just walking close enough so you 'discover' them. Makes it accessible for fast travel when the storyline actually points you in that direction.

The game is pretty awesome.

One thing I find though is you can spend a multitude of hours just building your settlements up.
Defending from raids is cool.
All you need though is one rocket launcher turret and it can pretty much annihilate any group of raiders that come in. but you'll need a few of them to defend against a super-mutant raiding party.

I don't want to add to many spoilers to the story, however I really liked the complete desolation of the crater area in the south west of the map. It was creepy as hell.

I have about 6 armor suits now, with one being the full radiation armor which is damn handy.

BTW, best map utility to use is; www.fallout4map.com
its full interactive and you can mark off things you have found. However it does make every area a spoiler as to where to find stuff. :/

I can't wait to get back into it.

I haven't played for a month! :mad:

So busy with everything else going on! :(

I think I'm about Lvl 45. I've been holding off on doing the main mission story line and just exploring and unlocking as many places as I can.
Not actually clearing them, just walking close enough so you 'discover' them. Makes it accessible for fast travel when the storyline actually points you in that direction.

The game is pretty awesome.

One thing I find though is you can spend a multitude of hours just building your settlements up.
Defending from raids is cool.
All you need though is one rocket launcher turret and it can pretty much annihilate any group of raiders that come in. but you'll need a few of them to defend against a super-mutant raiding party.

I don't want to add to many spoilers to the story, however I really liked the complete desolation of the crater area in the south west of the map. It was creepy as hell.

I have about 6 armor suits now, with one being the full radiation armor which is damn handy.

BTW, best map utility to use is; www.fallout4map.com
its full interactive and you can mark off things you have found. However it does make every area a spoiler as to where to find stuff. :/

I can't wait to get back into it.

Yeah im level 45 and like you I am really avoiding the main story line like the plague. I have unlocked Diamond City and have left it at that.
I have a great little settlement built on the island off the coast from the castle. Missile and Heavy Laser turrets all over it.
Got one of each of the power suits on display at max level and a few X-01's stashed around the map in various locations.

Back
Top Bottom