Fake Graded Michael Jordan Fleer 1986 Rookie ?? opinons needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont we have a Real/Fake card thread?

Welcome back mr Newtothegame, haven't seen you for a while.

Great choice of thread to come back on.
true i probably should have posted it under the other thread, anyone know how to move it?

if you guys think thats real then you seriously need to check your pc. Look at the enlarged image of the fleer premium sign. broken ink, non clean lines, terrible print quality of the entire card. Not to mention the back of the card, the bulls sign, the eye, the fleer logo....
here is a link http://sportscardinfo.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/how-to-spot-a-fake-michael-jordan-86-87-fleer-rookie/

but serioulsy you dont even need to know that info, the colouring is all off.... i feel sorry the the owner because its not real, thats for certain!

real deal to me mate! doesnt look suss at all :)

really??? there is overwheliming evidence thats its a reprint, i own a couple reprints, and its identical, all the marking, the bulls eye, the fleer logo, no decimal point in the scoring average, the list goes on...

i wouldnt be pointing this out if it wasnt dodge

i dont want to offend someone if they are a member on here but it does look fake, the printing on the bulls logo on the back should be completely clean but this one looks to patchy just to name one thing

its true, im sure the member is legit and sells great cards, but even experts can be fooled at times!

Please check the serial number on Beckett's website and you'll see that it's legit, otherwise Beckett themselves have been fooled...which I doubt. But hey everyone's entilted to their opinion, whether it's right or misguided.
Doubt whether Beckett would grade a fake???

its fake, the original card may have been removed. havnt you looked at the links. if you think its real ill sell you my jordan rookie rp at a bargain price!

Please check the serial number on Beckett's website and you'll see that it's legit, otherwise Beckett themselves have been fooled...which I doubt. But hey everyone's entilted to their opinion, whether it's right or misguided.

iv heard of psa graded fakes so it could happen

I love how the three of you are liking each others comments... So cute.

Beckett actually explain on their website that they, in fact, do not grade fakes. So that'd answer that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom