Status
Not open for further replies.

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
Your right, that numbering looks sus for sure......this is why I think Fleer selling those blank cards has ruined card collecting (with newer Fleer cards anyways).

That could well be a legit card but the numbering looks sus so MHO is that it is a fake (ie one with the patches added not by Fleer).

Oh i didn't realise that........they should be ok shouldn't they ???

The numbering does look sus though !?!

Shoes said:
Can we stop posting these ebay links we've all said it 100 times who cares its fleer....

its a legit thread, unlike 99% of the crap you post.

anyway, thanks for the help antoine and richo, i didnt realise the fleer auctions only sold newer (04/05) stuff, and that other card has the same numbering so it looks alright. might have a crack at it :D

No probs mate.....I think it would be worth having a crack at, especially after seeing the numbering on the other card I showed was the same :)
Good Luck ;)

Shoes said:
Can we stop posting these ebay links we've all said it 100 times who cares its fleer....

I think some of the fleer stuff is pretty good... Throwbacks is one of my favorite boxes to break..

JZA said:
its a legit thread, unlike 99% of the crap you post.

anyway, thanks for the help antoine and richo, i didnt realise the fleer auctions only sold newer (04/05) stuff, and that other card has the same numbering so it looks alright. might have a crack at it :D
................................fleer.......................................?

Considering you didn't think this whole thread was worth while you seem to come back and post on it a lot Shoes WTF ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom