Exquisite is live!

Re: Exquisite is live - Rose/Mayo/Beasley Logoman!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!

Its already pulled :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

!BYYsjvgBGk~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLlz,uWBKhNfcY,1!~~_12.JPG

#1/1 DERRICK ROSE /MAYO/BEASLEY EXQUISITE LOGOMAN PATCH - eBay (item 260462842319 end time Aug-23-09 20:20:06 PDT)

Ersk

PS

And check out all the Pierce Limited Logos!

!BYY4OVQBGk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLlu)UgBKhO-MnTKw~~_12.JPG

!BYY358!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLl09!jBKhO67y)Cg~~_12.JPG

!BYY1dvw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1zHMKBKhOjcdqrg~~_12.JPG

293893746_tp.jpg

!BYULY9!BWk~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVpKoBKg2k,HVsg~~_12.JPG

those Pierce ones are crazy nice,
all in my watchlist .. but they will fetch a fair bit!!!
Maybe once the release dies down a little will be the time to buy, but not too long after when the market dries up and the price goes higher again, as they are harder to obtain!

I noticed that with 09 UD Black,
first Pierce inscriptions were going crazing, then there was a time where they were a bit lower in price and still a few around. But now alot harder to find, most likely high BIN!

hey guys has anyone seen the VINCE CARTER / TRACY MCGRADY EXQUISITE DUAL INSCRIPTIONS card? if so please post it :)

sick card!! :woot:

but how gut wrenching would that be..... i know its a group buy and you gotta expect it, but to pull that sweet card and have to ship it off to someone else!! Damn that must be tough!! lol

sick card!! :woot:

but how gut wrenching would that be..... i know its a group buy and you gotta expect it, but to pull that sweet card and have to ship it off to someone else!! Damn that must be tough!! lol

agreed... phenomenal card

cant understand them but gotta love the raw amotion and excitement!!! and the little twirl dance

Back
Top Bottom