Lippo

User #43
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
PsychoLippo
Did anyone else watch it?

It was a great show, the commentator is such a funny guy :D

Songs were pretty crap, but its really good entertainment.

For those that don't know, the winners this year were the Finns! All dressed up in monster costumes, with heavy rock ^_^

Lippo said:
For those that don't know, the winners this year were the Finns! All dressed up in monster costumes, with heavy rock ^_^

When I read this I thought that Neil and Tim Finn had taken a new direction away from the music they currently play!:)

Cheers
Matt

P.S, those outfits were crazy!

Due to marrying into a large Eastern European family, I was somewhat forced to watch Eurovision last night. However Macedonia came 12th.
You're right Lippo, the songs are really bad, most of the time it's like pub bands that are performing. The Finnish are strange. So are the Dutch..

They are only 10-20 years behind ;-)

Always good for a laugh and i don't know how some of them get thru. Mind you even the bad ones sell hundreds of thousands of albums in their home country.

Didnt see it, but when you say they were Finnish and sounded like Rammestein, they weren't Nightwish were they???

My boss tells me there was lots of T & A on it tho... lol

This was the worst display of musical "talent" I have ever seen! Definately worse than all of the past years for sure! Seriously, can't these countries put a decent artist in rather than try for the "whacky" group!

Past winners have been Aqua, those 2 bi-sexual/lesbians, and correct me if I'm wrong ABBA?

Trey said:
do they still have the biased voting? like some countries never giving points to others etc?
Yep, thats still there :D

And all of the neighbouring countries vote for each other, so the Scandanavian countries all propped each other up

Back
Top Bottom