ESP Powerplay cards

Michael Thomas

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
I recently purchased the 2013 & 2014 PowerPlay Basic Sets and albums.

The albums are of very poor standard and the pages are crap so I decided that I would display the cards in my club logo album instead. Shock horror!!! the cards do not quite fit into the ultra-pro 9 card sleeves or for that matter the Champions sleeves either!!

Does anyone know if there are any pages with that will hold the cards? They are obviously slightly wider in diameter (no more than 2 -3 mm) than the Traders & Elite cards. Am I restricted to having to put them in the clear plastic card holders instead? I would much prefer them in sleeves for better display and easier access.

Your feedback is appreciated.

I recently purchased the 2013 & 2014 PowerPlay Basic Sets and albums.

The albums are of very poor standard and the pages are crap so I decided that I would display the cards in my club logo album instead. Shock horror!!! the cards do not quite fit into the ultra-pro 9 card sleeves or for that matter the Champions sleeves either!!

Does anyone know if there are any pages with that will hold the cards? They are obviously slightly wider in diameter (no more than 2 -3 mm) than the Traders & Elite cards. Am I restricted to having to put them in the clear plastic card holders instead? I would much prefer them in sleeves for better display and easier access.

Your feedback is appreciated.
Michael, you could try the ultra pro 4 pockets, you may need a few more.

Back
Top Bottom