OzCardTrader
Real Name
Russell
DSCF3595.JPG
DSCF3596.JPG
DSCF3597.JPG
DSCF3598.JPG
Hello all,
unfortunately due to separating from my wife I will be selling my entire collection as I have been left with only my car, boat, clothes and cricket cards. As most of you know I only needed relatively small numbers to complete what I needed so please send wish lists and we can negotiate a price to complete your collections. I have most complete sets including nearly all higher end cards from 1906 through to 2010. I will also list a few on ebay soon but will cancel any lots there for OCTers unless they have bids on them.
Also have Ardmona, Sunicrust, WSC, Scanlens, cigarette cards (complete sets and individual cards)
regards Russell

Now on ebay I have Scanlens and Sunicrust as well as some WSC memorabilia.
In addition I have the below cards, am prepared to do layby within reasonable timeframes, regards Russell

Steve Waugh 1997 SOLD
Michael Clarke 2007 SOLD
Bradman signed promo sold
Mark Waugh Premier Batsman (signed) sold

More items listed on ebay 26/4/15
Plenty of items yet to sell including Bradman sigs
Other high end cards as well
Full set of Big Bash sig cards including POTA and case card all numbered 77

DSCF3581.JPG
DSCF3581.JPG
DSCF3583.JPG
DSCF3584.JPG
DSCF3585.JPG
DSCF3586.JPG
DSCF3589.JPG
DSCF3590.JPG

DSCF3582.JPG

DSCF3587.JPG

DSCF3588.JPG

DSCF3591.JPG

DSCF3592.JPG

DSCF3593.JPG

DSCF3594.JPG

Last edited:
Hello all,
unfortunately due to separating from my wife I will be selling my entire collection as I have been left with only my car, boat, clothes and cricket cards. As most of you know I only needed relatively small numbers to complete what I needed so please send wish lists and we can negotiate a price to complete your collections. I have most complete sets including nearly all higher end cards from 1906 through to 2010. I will also list a few on ebay soon but will cancel any lots there for OCTers unless they have bids on them.
Also have Ardmona, Sunicrust, WSC, Scanlens, cigarette cards (complete sets and individual cards)
regards Russell

Hi Russell,

Do you have any of the Select Autos from 2009?

Hi Matt,
tks for the kind words mate.
I hope that all is well with you my friend.
I do have some 2009 autos but just the standards sigs now
let me know what you want and we can do a deal
regards

Russell

Hi Andrew, I have never seen an unopened set for sale and the others are also difficult to source.
Brad was the only other person I knew to have an unopened set
Make an offer
regards Russell

Hi do you have a 2009 Select Elite Phillip hughes signature card for sale?

Hello Russell

Sorry to hear about your situation. Would you have any of the harder to find Futera Decider 1996 cricket cards by any chance ?

Cheers
John

Hello all,
regards Russell
any 1998 HOBBY or warnies, would be interested, thanks Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom