English Premier League Underway!

Good to see ManU on the weekend get back on track, apologies toon fans.

Colchester United doing well so far in the championship too, great to see my mate Richard Garcia playing good football there :)

Go the Gunners! After a slow start, they are now well back in the title race. Good to see Chelsea is having a so-so start of season so far.

Poor Liverpool though. I'm starting to like their team a bit more since last season but so far, quite inconsistent. They should've kept and stick by Cisse.

I can't wait to see how we go this year as the season progresses.

Justo, if you see this msg mate, are there any recent Arsenal trading cards?

- Hendra

Nothing Wrong with BB Rovers mate. Some good Aussies have gone through that place. But they were very lucky last year and during the transfer window they didnt do much to make me think they will be there abouts this year.

Benni McCrathy mate has suprised us all, as we didnt lose our Aussies we didnt really have to sign much. :)

Just adding little pieces.

Hey Atleast your team has an english man. Name the teams that dont have an english man in there side?

Go West Ham!!!!!
4th last now? Haha.

Which suprise me....

Because I do like Tevez & Mascherano very much and I fancy their talent. I thought the Argentine duo would at least make a difference and bring West Ham up in the mid-table team. I actually had hoped that Arsenal could at least sign Mascherano to bolster our defensive midfield area in the squad.

But then again, they've played on a much different league before and most South Americans tend to struggle when they play in the EPL. Such names as Crespo, Kleberson, Veron, Borgetti and even Reyes, whom is a Spaniard in this case.

Apparently, EPL is a much more aggresive and fast gameplay than the rest so most importers to the EPL aren't used to the condition and it may take them awhile to settle in.

I hope Julio Baptista, who has amazing talent, will be a vital addition for us Gunners, like his countryman, Gilberto Silva, who is a rock in our midfield ;)

- Hendra

3rd! :D GO BOLTON! Dare i say it....europe action again for one of the boringest teams in england? lol

SHUT UP all of you or i wil BITE YOU. HAHHAHHAHAHA How funny was that incident with DeFoe

Liverpool & Chelsea this weekend - Should be a ripper but I would put money on a draw if I had some :lol:

Also Arsenal v Man U

Two HUGE games !!!

just heard Lucas Neill is off to West Ham, not Liverpool or Barca #-o

anyway... Man United will be 06-07 champs! :D

Oh that's disappointing :(
Thanks for the update J
Man U to win the Premiership - Wow that's a BIG call (not) seeing they are already 6 points ahead of Chelsea :lol:

Oh that's disappointing :(
Thanks for the update J
Man U to win the Premiership - Wow that's a BIG call (not) seeing they are already 6 points ahead of Chelsea :lol:

no worries for the update Richo. I made the United call no more than 3 weeks into the season.. put my $$$ down too. got odds of 7.40 and 7.80 :D so i just didn't decide to predict it now ;)

Back
Top Bottom