Elite 2021 Penrith Panthers Ongoing Mailday Thread (UPDATE - Patches have arrived!)

Matching #6 if you were looking for it Matt?
9DD9047E-BBEF-4B78-9BE1-480901EE7F6F.png

Thanks yep I saw that..... will keep an eye on it but may let it slide since I have it already!

Thanks anyway!!

Don't let the missus see that auction. She may question the $20 you paid for yours!
:D

She has started asking why I am getting card deliveries again...... I just remind her that the few I get are nothing like the many she is also having delivered..... I then sleep on the lounge for the next few nights and its all good.

Ok here is an update on 2 cards that arrived from TLA today.

Firstly the Regular Jersey card which is a nice card in hand.

Kikau Jersey.jpg

I had my fingers crossed for a nice patch in the Booklet but have to say this one exceeded my expectations.

#26/42 Viliame Kikau Elite Spotlight Signature Patch Booklet

Kikau Booklet.jpg

Have to say very impressed with the card and the patch!

Cheers
Matt

Now that's something to get excited about.
This is a really nice patch, a great choice of player and the highlighted game tops it off perfectly (even though I find it painful to look at).
Truly a rare work of art.;)

Now that's something to get excited about.
This is a really nice patch, a great choice of player and the highlighted game tops it off perfectly (even though I find it painful to look at).
Truly a rare work of art.;)

Thanks.... and no it was not a memorable day for your team..... sorry! You will have much more to cheer about next year!

Back
Top Bottom