Ebay Seller Pulls Sale

jeidosan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jade
eBay User
jeidosan
As the title suggests, just picked up a couple of cards in a single deal on eBay for 99c. Nothing really, just a couple of Ray Allen RCs and and a Vince Carter.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

Seller messages after auction to say "aint selling it so if you pay I will just refund. thanks".

I hit back with "Sorry, that's not how it works. If you don't want it to sell for a $1 then don't post it for $1. Buyer's rights exceed the seller's so I'll pay and you'll post." (Took that from views of OCT members)

I don't have a problem naming and shaming - if you're dodgy then you'll be called for what you are. This is a matter of principle, I don't care about the cards and the $2.99 it will cost to send them, nor do I care about a meaningless number and coloured star beside a fictional alias. What I do care about is people being honest and the instant you let it go, it signals that it's okay to do it.

I'll be waiting for my mail 'thasoopavillainz'.

Strange from this seller. He has feedback from someone who got a lot of 6cards for 1cent and he received the cards. A couple other cheap lots sold and sent. Now you win a 99c auction and he isnt happy. What is the BV?
If you dont get them(which you wont), file a refund claim and neg the hell out of him. Auctions have a start price or a reserve or you accept the highest bid. You cant not send.

I checked the feedback sheet - the cheap sales were part of multiple wins by a single buyer.
Yeah, I didnt notice that. That buyer did extremely well because he combines postage aswell. So really no excuses to honour those sales and not yours. That buyer got 20 Ray Allens for 55c and 6 Duncans for 1c. And then combined postage.

If its not worth his effort then he shouldnt list them. Dishonest people suck.

How does this comment even make sense? What are you on about?

I agree it confused me too. And if he is a kid - i believe you need to be over 18 to even have an ebay account - and by that age you should be able to understand how ebay rules work. Eitherway its the principle of the matter - ive sold many things cheaper than i would have liked on ebay auctions but never have i emailed the buyer saying "I wont sell for that price" ive just put up with it.

oh he's a kid that wanted more for his cards that's all, he's not shafting you, you haven't lost anything, leave the kid alone ffs.

Ben, yes I looked at your profile statement, IF he is a kid then he is clearly in the wrong, and I would not trust the opinion of anyone (like you mate) who lists their occupation is a 'drug dealer'.

If life's too short maybe you shouldn't waste your time on Internet forums. Like this one. Consider it. Please.

pffft.... heroes are a coming

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 01:28 AM ----------

Get back under your rock buddy!

pffft.... easy to talk online like that

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 01:34 AM ----------

Ben, yes I looked at your profile statement, IF he is a kid then he is clearly in the wrong, and I would not trust the opinion of anyone (like you mate) who lists their occupation is a 'drug dealer'.

um, it's meant to be funny as I sell pharmaceuticals to chemists, in the states a chemist is called a drug store, chemists sell drugs,
you probably have taken the drugs I sell so.. Ha!

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 01:35 AM ----------

hahaha..........

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 01:36 AM ----------

hehehe........

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 01:36 AM ----------

wooooohoooooo! yippeeeeee

---------- Post added 14-11-2011 at 01:37 AM ----------

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

want some?

foru.jpg

oh, heh, thanks for the heads up bud.
funny how things work out btw, not more than 3 hours ago I was going through my benny cuzin's cards to send you for x-mas.
really really bizarre! I thought i'd freak this kid out, but you beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom