EBay Seller of the Month

Tell ya what, don't buy cards from APT Collectibles from eBay. Bought 3 Broncos parallel sets from them, each set was in a zip lock bag and the 3 bags chucked in a small bubble mailer. Every single card is damaged.
That's not like him Dave, Have bought thinks of Anthony in the past and was great service.

Tell ya what, don't buy cards from APT Collectibles from eBay. Bought 3 Broncos parallel sets from them, each set was in a zip lock bag and the 3 bags chucked in a small bubble mailer. Every single card is damaged.
That's not like him Dave, Have bought thinks of Anthony in the past and was great service.
Might be who is packing them, brought off the seller twice & 1st time well packet, probs at all ect 2nd time as describe above, packed in zip lock bag with sticky tape, damaged corners

Might be who is packing them, brought off the seller twice & 1st time well packet ect 2nd time as describe above, packed in zip lock bag with sticky tape, damaged corners
Received a few thing s from Dave marshall in NZ a few weeks ago, he uses the blue masking tape for painting to seal off the end of top loaders instead of sticky tape, and wow what a difference, no trying to undo the damn tape and no sticky residue.

Who ever thought of sticky tape on a top loader is a goose

The trick is to fold one end back on itself to create a little tab. Easy to pull the tape off then.

If you don't tape the top up somehow you risk the card sliding out in transit and being bent/damaged - which I've unfortunately seen more than once.... and I called those sellers something a bit harsher than a goose.

The trick is to fold one end back on itself to create a little tab. Easy to pull the tape off then.

If you don't tape the top up somehow you risk the card sliding out in transit and being bent/damaged - which I've unfortunately seen more than once.... and I called those sellers something a bit harsher than a goose.
I agree with the tape I do that on the back of the bubble mailer. Also agree that the card can diplace in toploader. What I do is get a plastic like sleeve bag and wrap it tightly around the top loader and tape that, so no tape touches the top loader. Why I am against is the top loader getting tape put on it. Its the residual left on the top loader
when removing tape is contaminating your fingers. Not good when handling cards.

While i was just looking on ebay,i came across the most amazing amount of rugby league auto,s starting at 99 cents.Seller is saniamo 1.Also has some increadible basketball cards for sale also.

Back
Top Bottom