EBay Seller of the Month

I bought a set of them for $40 from a guy called Kurrie Bulldogs on eBay. Think he made them from home.
That name rings a bell. I bought some eels cards off him yrs ago. Defiantly home made but looks good in my eels side collection album. I have a set from around 2011 that is based on the 1970 scanlen style. And a couple of very obvious home made sets as well

I've similar sets organised by private collectors but printed by Topps (in the US I think). Basically, printed to order. The sets I have (not this particular set) are hand numbered.

I've similar sets organised by private collectors but printed by Topps (in the US I think). Basically, printed to order. The sets I have (not this particular set) are hand numbered.

I have a set of 38 cards inc tommy raudonikis spelt right and an incorrect roudonikis. says on header card I have set 33 out of 60.
I also have this Wests team of the 80s. will try to inc pictures

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I can't cut and paste the link on my phone but there is a set of Western Suburbs cards that look interesting.

Started at $100 and have a bid in them. Description says 38 cards to a set, 60 sets made and called 'Magpies Archives'.

Interested to know where these are from
I have this set, they were bought directly through the club at Ashfield. From memory was about 10 years ago....

Back
Top Bottom