Ebay seller mingbrown23 ****Beware****** Dodgy *BEWARE****

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
Searching through ebay i cam across this today and to say the least it looks pretty shady.

TEAMCOACH 2005 CHRIS JUDD PRIZE STAR WILDCARD

it ends on the 19th september and has 6 bids. 152.50 No issues?

Well bid one and two seem legit then, 2.22 and 6.00

then........

r**e with 0 feedback bids $20.00

then p**i1 bids with a 1 feedback and 8 bid retractions in last six months???????? $100.00

Twice. $150.00

then g***1 with a 3 feedback bids and funny enough another bid retraction and a 88% bidding activity with this seller????? $$152.50

Plus Mingbrown23 has 95.8% feedback from 23 transactions?

Who the **** is this guy?????

Should i report it to ebay or will they tell me to go **** myself?

Yeah report it to ebay. You will just get a response of "thanks and we will investigate it". Looks dodgy.

Dodgy schill bidding from his workmates. Buyer beware all over it, good investigating.

Card has been removed and all traces of account are gone like a fart in the wind. Good to see ebay took action, this bloke has been screwing bidders out of money for awhile now. I know a few other names he goes by thanks to the community and will be watching his ass like a hawk. See ya round "James"

What other names is he going by? think they should all be outed yeah? Or maybe James should give an explanation?

---------- Post added 18-09-2011 at 10:11 PM ----------

Yeah report it to ebay. You will just get a response of "thanks and we will investigate it". Looks dodgy.

Should it get reported to the OCT Admin?

Back
Top Bottom