Ebay dilemma - what to do?!?

Birdman

The Hick From French Lick
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
mrgt2859
Hey guys,

I just wanted a bit of advice and words of guidance from the oh so wise OzCardTrader members.

I won an Ebay auction over a month ago now (won it on the 28th July), from a US seller, with 100% feedback with 374 sales.

I won 2 cards for about $4.30US, and then $6.00 for USPS First Class Mail.

I have still not received the cards - when normally I will get them from the US within 2 weeks at the latest.

The seller gave me positive feedback only a couple of days after I made payment via Paypal, so I assumed he would have sent the cards at the same time.

To make matters worse, I emailed the seller at the end of the 2 week period after winning, and asked if the cards had been sent, so I had an idea of when to expect them - no reply.

Then I emailed again after the 3 week period - still no reply!

So now that I am past the 4 week period, I am getting rather annoyed that the cards have not yet arrived, and even more so that a seller with a perfect feedback score has not replied to my emails.

Obviously it has nothing to do with the money, as I picked them up cheap as chips, but as with most situations like this it is the principle of the thing.

My question is when should I place a complaint/item not received report with Ebay? I would have thought if I have not received them by now, and the seller is not communicating with me whatsoever, that this would be the time to make a complaint?

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :cool:

Make the paypal chargeback claim. That will make him respond. If he doesn't, you'll get your money back :D

It seems like you've made the effort to contact him.

There's nothing wrong with starting the item not received process at this stage. It can be cancelled once the item comes in, but you're in every right to file it now seeing as you've attempted to make contact with the seller and a sufficient time has elapsed to reasonably expect the item to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom