Ebay.com.au and ozcardtrader

scottietwenty3

I love this game.
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scottietwenty3
Hey there

I read on the forum that ozcardtrader can generate a little commision if cards are sold on ebay if ebay linked have been accessed via ozcardtrader. Well that's how I think it work's.

I want to generate some commision if possible for ozcardtrader as all though I'm only new here (not to ebay) I can already see it's a great site with some really great people.

I have a sale thread going at the moment. But its only on here I have decided I will list some of my cards in that thread on ebay.au but I want to do it so this forum gets the ebay commisions if possible. Do I just add my ebay links to my sale thread here? As I noticed when I posted the sale thread orginally though you could list ebay and FS I only choose for sale here as I thought list here first an go from there.

Howdy

All you need to do is post your link to ebay in your thread and the site will take care of the rest. There is nothing else you need to do.

If you choose For Sale instead of eBay as the prefix in your thread here on OZCT will not affect it at all. As long as you have a link to your sales on eBay that's all we need.

Cheers
Graham

Back
Top Bottom