kenny183

OzCardTrader
Real Name
NATHAN
eBay User
little_miss_princess_19
Dynamic Cards

I have numerous Dynamic inserts and signatures I would like to sell

Hometown Heroes, Lamb Supporters Choice Signature (no COA), Hall of Fame, Megamorphs, Force 5 and National Heroes, Master Cel

IMG_4532.JPG

IMG_4533.JPG

IMG_4535.JPG

IMG_4536.JPG

IMG_4534.JPG

IMG_4537.JPG

IMG_4538.JPG

Then is there anyway to tell whether or not the lamb signature is real without the coa? I kknow there was one series where the signature was underneath the gold embossed logo or smth, can't see a similar scenario in this one.

Then is there anyway to tell whether or not the lamb signature is real without the coa? I kknow there was one series where the signature was underneath the gold embossed logo or smth, can't see a similar scenario in this one.

Not really. Have to compare/investigate sig and number/pen used. All that kinda stuff and then kinda hope for the best

The 5 gold cards were signed as u mentioned from the other series

$40 is a good price though...

Not really. Have to compare/investigate sig and number/pen used. All that kinda stuff and then kinda hope for the best

The 5 gold cards were signed as u mentioned from the other series

$40 is a good price though...
Yes but, he signed 15 hundred of these. That's a shitload. So if anyone go the normal top 10 card and got him to sign it, as well as putting a fake number up, with a similar pen, then there would be no way to tell without the COA? So a buyer would have to trust the seller??

Yes but, he signed 15 hundred of these. That's a s***load. So if anyone go the normal top 10 card and got him to sign it, as well as putting a fake number up, with a similar pen, then there would be no way to tell without the COA? So a buyer would have to trust the seller??

Even with the coa its still not 100% as there is plenty of fake coas out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom