DVD Collections :) , What have you brought lately?

i bought a few in melbourne,
music dvds aswell.

Killswitch Engage: Set this world a blaze
Lamb of God - Killadelphia

American Pie Box Set All 4
Oceans Eleven Box set: Both Eleven and Twelve.

MetallicA' said:
i bought a few in melbourne,
music dvds aswell.

Killswitch Engage: Set this world a blaze
Lamb of God - Killadelphia

American Pie Box Set All 4
Oceans Eleven Box set: Both Eleven and Twelve.

nice mate, i just bought killadelphia off ebay, waiting for it to get here. tell me how the killswitch engage dvd is too im thinking of getting it.

as for the AP box set...well at least you got good taste in music :roll:

yer saw your metal head aswell.

highly reccommend KSE i havent got around to watching it all yet but is defiantly value for money. Got all their music vids on it aswell, interviews and all that. i got it for $30 cant complain abou that at all.
KSE fuking own. lamb of god havent yet watched it yet, listened to the cd, it also came with the live cd which is core. the cd is just audio of the concert and sounds sweet as... and it also has music vids 3 of em including the best one and one of their best songs, now you got something to die for,
laid to rest is probally my fav song of theirs but yer their are quite a few.
get em both,

as for AP, stiffler is just so funny i laugh my ass off everytime he is on thew screen even if ive seen it many times. the 3rd one is the best
but my fav movies and will never change.
fav movie _ Die Hard 1
fav comedy _ Old Skool

got a fair mailday of dvds today and yesterday:

Austin Powers Trilogy
Naked Gun Trilogy (got both AP and NG box sets for $16US each, friggin bargain!)
Ferris bueller's day off
deep red
lock stock 2 smoking barrels
Laura
WB Film Noir collection Vol 1
Airplane

and the cream of the crop:

Sin City Collectors Edition

This thing is absolutely beautiful, the packaging, the extras, the menus, the picture and sound. it even comes with a softcover 200 page edition of Frank Millers The Long Goodbye. If anyone is even remotely a fan of sin city, you have to get this one. :D

Havent bought to many recently...but i burnt
* King Kong
* Bank Camp (American Pie Rip off)
* Flight of Pheinox

All not to bad....call me a sap but King Kong is bloody sad. It is something about killing animals that really gets to me :(

JZA said:
the cream of the crop:
Sin City Collectors Edition

Yea this dvd is amazing. I got mine just after new year's and I'm afraid I'll wear it out. The commentaries are awesome and the specials blow me away.

And the first volume that's included is called 'The Hard Goodbye' ;) If you haven't read all 7 I suggest you do.

Yea this dvd is amazing. I got mine just after new year's and I'm afraid I'll wear it out. The commentaries are awesome and the specials blow me away.

Did you guys get this from US ebay? I am a huge fan on Sin City read all the comics when I was a kid and still do! Had a look at ebay but the shipping prices seem rediculous!?! Could you guys send me the seller you bought from?

I got mine from a comic book store in Syd, Comic Kingdom. Paid $50 for it. When I got it they had 3 copies and I haven't seen any there since. People are asking some crazy prices for it on Ebay though. I spoke to a dude that works at Minotaur in Melb and he said that there's alot of drama surrounding it getting distributed here..

Sweet! Thanks for that, we have a great shop over here for that in Perth, like Minotaur but on a smaller scale! Will have to drop them a line.

By the way, not sure if you would know but have you any idea of a comic called Good Apollo, I'm Burning Star IV? Just been trying to get a copy of the graphic novel and US ebayers are charging over $17US postage!

Yeah been listening to Coheed for awhile, but the comics are so hard to get a hold of. Have read the first two, but want copies too! :)

Went to Melb on Friday and got a couple of movies to add to my growing collection.

Brought Total Recall with Arnold in it, my first movie of his that i own.

also i got Guess Who, a very funny Comedy featurinf Aston Kutchzer.

got a dozen white choc DVDs the other week - incl Kobes 81 pts, Bogut buzzers beaters and much much more. All top quality :)

and another dozen is in the making already :D i hope :lol:

:D

Scrubs is awsome hey! just got season 3 yesterday and watched about half the season last night, brilliant show.

JZA said:
Scrubs is awsome hey! just got season 3 yesterday and watched about half the season last night, brilliant show.

Yeah I'm keen on getting seasons 3 and 4... its the funniest show going around (at least for my sense of humour)...

justdabestcards said:
got a dozen white choc DVDs the other week - incl Kobes 81 pts, Bogut buzzers beaters and much much more. All top quality :)

and another dozen is in the making already :D i hope :lol:

:D

Sounds good....

Though I tell you what I really want....

some old school T-Wolves games... or some JR Rider highlights... THAT would make my day, week, month, year! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom