DVD Collections :) , What have you brought lately?

I have season 1 of Charmed and the two seasons of dark angel in coming cannot wait for some old school charmed... when I got season 2 I just weatched and watched and watched.... snd sshhh not just cos of alyssa milano... it was cos of shannen doherty lol

Oh and I have...

Eddie Murphy - Delirious on pre-order...About freakin time!!! Can't wait till 27th March!

"Ice Cream Maaaaaaann!"

Mark.

6) Sleepy Hollow: very dark gothic tale of a doctor sent to a small town in the 1700s to solve a bunch of murders. Johnny Depp is awesome, and it has a cool dark scary feel to the whole movie. 8.5/10

Ah...Sleepy Hollow....This came out at the movies when Chenara and I first started going out.....we spent the whole movie pashing and both came out with sore necks :lol: :lol:

Ah....young love!!:roll:

nah man i have it on PO too, i reckon youre thinking of RAW.

Nope, my video shop has both of them, defiantely real DVD's too. In fact...

Yep my brother just hired it out again and its in my lounge room right now!

Maybe the one you guys have PO'd has special features? The one I have is the same as the video release, just has DVD menus.

Maybe its because you're from Adelaide! :lol:

5) Lone Wolf & Cub part 2: an awesome series of 'chambara' flicks (basically means very bloody samurai swordfighting), its about a dude who travels across Japan with his young son, fighting evildoers and righting wrongs wherever they come across them, absolute classics! 9/10

I have part 1, which I only watched a couple of weekends ago. Thats cool! I've also got Shogun Assassins which compresses the first and second parts into one with english dialogue. It has a few lines that were sampled on GZA's Liquid Swords.

I thought Delirious was pre-order as well, I see it everywhere. Maybe it's out now? I have a VHS copy! #-o

And Jimbo, try JB Hi-Fi for Four Brothers, I saw it there on the weekend.

I have season 1 of Charmed and the two seasons of dark angel in coming cannot wait for some old school charmed... when I got season 2 I just weatched and watched and watched.... snd sshhh not just cos of alyssa milano... it was cos of shannen doherty lol

AJ my Girlfriend has the whole Charmed series except for the new one :rolleyes: . I dont like that show lol.

Got Lady in the water for $12 and also grabbed Joe Dirt for $8. Some good buys!!

I thought Delirious was pre-order as well, I see it everywhere. Maybe it's out now? I have a VHS copy! #-o

Yeah from what I remember there was an old Delirious VHS about 3-5 years ago, then it got pulled becuase of the content.

I have never ever seen a DVD for sale. Unless some dodgy import company released it...

Ah well, I can't wait. I hope it hasn't been toned down at all.

"You're mothers a bigfoot Gus"

Love it!

I saw Raw a while back and turned it off. I didn't find it funny at all. Maybe it's just me.

Speaking of comedy, I had a Bill Cosby tape yeeeears ago of his comedy...does anyone have a CD version? He had some wicked Fat Albert sketches on it...

Mark.

Just bought Scarface finally today and....

recieved in the mail Silent Rage starring the one and only Chuck Norris! Best movie ever, loved it as a kid coz it was a bit of a horror too!

Back
Top Bottom