Dusty 004’s

benj

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Since Dusty jersey numbered cards are a hot topic at the moment, these are a few of my favs...

Photos aren’t great but you’ll get the drift!
8549F3E4-F62E-4E75-A188-94BE5571A176.jpeg
DF86F0C2-D212-4372-B07A-CDA6545B6E30.jpeg
20CE218F-9045-44B7-8D85-FDDFD55D6A68.jpeg

nice mate...its still a toss up on what is dusty top card to date... dps / footy finest / brownlow medal sigh / show stopper.
I love all 4, but the footy finest could just top the list?? the reflection on different angles is just a thing of beauty

With Dusty draft signature what would be the value of #036 card worth...considering 36 was his initial number and how he has signed the card.

nice mate...its still a toss up on what is dusty top card to date... dps / footy finest / brownlow medal sigh / show stopper.
I love all 4, but the footy finest could just top the list?? the reflection on different angles is just a thing of beauty

I’d say my fav would definitely be the brownlow medal sig, amazing card!

With Dusty draft signature what would be the value of #036 card worth...considering 36 was his initial number and how he has signed the card.

yep would certainly be worth plenty IMO.

its pretty easy to forget he was #36..were all accustomed to the #4.
on second reflection, having the DPS #4 is such a high value card benj..first card/first sigh.. A huge gem in your crown!

I’d say my fav would definitely be the brownlow medal sig, amazing card!
The 2017 cards...be that Dusty brownlow signature redemption, premiership redemption set, Dusty Footy's Finest and Jack Influential will forever take a special place in my PC. What a Year !!!

it was the fairytale year we all dreamed off...premiership and some awesome treasured cards.
more so 2016 till now richmond cards have had a huge upswing. which has bolsted many collections both value wise and pure collection terms.

Cheers Shaun, yep dread to think what I’ve spent over the years but Atleast most of them still hold value.

My boys better be bloody greatful that’s all I’ll say!
Thats what i tell my boy...be grateful for one day they will be yours
unfortunately hes more interested in his damm phone, then dads card collection

Thats what i tell my boy...be grateful for one day they will be yours
unfortunately hes more interested in his damm phone, then dads card collection

haha yea mine are the same....when I was younger and had more $$ I even tried to get multiples of all the dps sigs and others so they didn’t have to fight over who got what! Now they can fight for them when I’m too old to care!

Since Dusty jersey numbered cards are a hot topic at the moment, these are a few of my favs...

Photos aren’t great but you’ll get the drift!
8549F3E4-F62E-4E75-A188-94BE5571A176.jpeg
DF86F0C2-D212-4372-B07A-CDA6545B6E30.jpeg
20CE218F-9045-44B7-8D85-FDDFD55D6A68.jpeg
Wow nice job. Always love seeing these cards fall in the hands of true collectors. Very highly sought after card.

Can you post a picture of his brownlow sig card, I've never actually seen it as that was in the break of my collecting

Back
Top Bottom