Dream Team vs Team USA 2012

Dream Team or Team USA 2012?

• Total voters
Yes the current team would win games but the original team was better and would win 70 out of 100. End debate!!

After this morning i think it is safe to say this current US team would have been well and truly dominated by the originals. Yeah they ended up winning by a fair margin in the end but they were far from impressive. I lost respect for alot of them the way they played like a bunch of big sooks to get calls. It was embarassing

That is the key. The modern players have super talent but with egos like Westbrook, Melo, Williams and a couple of others to a smaller extent. It's about glueing it together.

think everyone is being a little harsh on the usa...remember they are a very small team, no howard, griffin, bosh....how often has coach k had to put lebron or durant at centre!!! yeah the original dream team would probably beat the current, could be close though if the current team had the other missing players though...and egos, thats something that seems to affect a lot of modern day atheltes these days...though some legends had pretty big ones back in there day, wilt, barkley and even the great one---was pretty full of himself, and good luck to them, they are supreme athletes, let them be...they are the masters of their respective domains...

I agree it would be closer but the dream team would get the job done on the redeem team most days of the week, and egos? with the amount of money + talent + celebrity and all the benefits that come with it= big head no matter what era we're living in

Back
Top Bottom