Don't you hate it.....

I used to get bummed if i lost a 1/1 but now I am happy to let them go if they are out of my range. I have started to look at my PC as having a smaller checklist without the 1/1s.

Its the guys who collect all 5 of the 1/5s of have 17 of the 25 that annoy me. you just need one of each, plenty to go around! If ever I upgrade a card I sell the original.

I used to get bummed if i lost a 1/1 but now I am happy to let them go if they are out of my range. I have started to look at my PC as having a smaller checklist without the 1/1s.

Its the guys who collect all 5 of the 1/5s of have 17 of the 25 that annoy me. you just need one of each, plenty to go around! If ever I upgrade a card I sell the original.

I think trying to go for everyone is ok if its a letterman, or 1 tag broke into 3 cards. if i get the opportunity id grab all those Eddie House cards. but anything else, doubles are just not needed.

BTW if anyone has SPGU Eddie House H O U or E please get at me!!!!

I think trying to go for everyone is ok if its a letterman, or 1 tag broke into 3 cards. if i get the opportunity id grab all those Eddie House cards. but anything else, doubles are just not needed.

BTW if anyone has SPGU Eddie House H O U or E please get at me!!!!
Agree about the lettermen, i see those as different cards, the tags.... hmmmm, maybe i could be convinced about that.

well Eddie House only ever had 1 jersey cut up, a phoenix jersey, but released in cards while he was playing in new jersey and boston, which is freakin annoying but oh well! his patches/tags/letterman from this jersey where all only in 07-08 SPGU, to get all 3 tagmen and have them side by side showing off the 1 and only full eddie house tag in all its glory would be truly epic for me.

I had to pay just over $20 last week for 2 David Lee auto's /25! Although I must admit that did include shipping.

I've got one :)

Dude used to snipe everything from me, it would be me n him and then daylight....

Unfortunately by the time i had the funds and desire to chase the high end stuff (I started my PC over 3/4's thru his rookie year so I was behind the 8-ball) most of the legit 1/1's seem to be gone.. He has about 15 of them.... I know this he sent me a link to his PC (he made contact through ebay prior wanting to see my PC) ... just to shove in my face.... I sent him a link to mine knowing he'd be like "pffff! that aint shit"... this dude has multiples of /5, /10 PC cards that Ive NEVER SEEN on the bay... let alone own

Then on my daily (sometimes 10/day) ebay Vincent Brown search came a Nat Treasure Laundry tag auto /9.... :kick: ..... that aint all..... it was a BGS 10!

I knew this was my chance to totally fuck with him.... he could have his massive "I got multiples of shit you never seen" collection....... but I know there's one card that he would prob never get another of.... he may already have a /9 laundry tag.... but mines a BGS 10 motherfucker :D

I had my sniper set for $50 more than what I won it for, I didnt care really what it costs, I just wanted to snipe him ;) pretty sure he didnt think the seller sold overseas... he didn't.. I begged and paid for priority so the last thing Dave was expecting was last second sniper raid by me :thumbsup:

What makes this even sweeter ;)

I got this just after the auction ended and the postage prices were raised for US sellers,

Jonathan,

You sure do like paying those high prices on Vincent Brown, why? Guess we'll make this into a bidding war and neither of us will get deals...Seems pretty silly to me...US Postal Service just raised there international prices to almost $7 so most sellers aren't gonna sell over sea's anymore...So that will really hurt you in getting his cards...Have a good day and see you in the next bidding war...LOL!!

Dave

I let him know that all the postage increase would do is make me save my funds for higher end stuff as the $3 treadebait cards weren't worth it anymore... I told him all about borderlinx ;)

Nothing better than being perceived as a small time PC collector and PISSING OFF your players 1# collector :D

Oh yeah.... now I have borderlinx I have bought about 10 PC additions in the last 3 weeks that I couldnt get before (Including 3 sweet sweet fuckers I swiped from him )

It's on!!! :p

Well I would call this morning's activity a bit of a win!

I picked up this Kawhi a little while back:
LeonardPromisingprosPatch-10_zpsa25af8cf.jpg

You can see it is part of the Spur, so I HAD to have it! I ended up winning it for about $75 I think, a little high, but it is /10

Then, this morning, I see this come up:

$T2eC16VHJHgE9n0yFjo+BRMoGsV83Q~~60_12.JPG

With a BIN price of $40!! I couldn't hit the button fast enough!

And.... to make it even sweeter:
$T2eC16hHJF8E9nnC9c4hBRMoG1ZSWg~~60_12.JPG

I know we mentioned about having doubles, but I feel I can be excused because they have nasty patches in them! lol

I can finally say yes as I was just outbid an Ed Davis 11-12 TC Black 1/1 by someone I didn't know collected Ed Davis until last week and they've outbid me twice this week :( /sigh

I even put off getting a uni textbook for that card. :lol:

Yet another addition to this thread.

I was bidding on a Emma Watson auto for the Harry Potter PC. $400 card MAX and some Douche bids it right up to $520.

This happens ALL the time. Perhaps I can't afford to PC Harry Potter :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom