Dont know what letters

Roger Wilkins

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Roger Wilkins
eBay User
pickett280
Hi Guy's, Can anyone please tell me what letters and serial out of:
2008-09 SP Authentic Varsity Letters Veterans City Name #VVRJ Richard Jefferson/29*
2016-17 Panini National Treasures NBA Finals Nameplate #16 Richard Jefferson/9

Also where is a best place to find all cards of Richard Jefferson & Jason Kidd cards, I know theres guys in trading card database or beckett online don't list all cards especially all plates.

The letters will be what ever team he was playing for at the time - here's my andrew bynum equivalent from the same set.

Beckett should have all the info you need

IMG_9767.JPG
IMG_9768.JPG

Thanks for that, but Beckett don't list all the letters what there is. Do you know where I can get a complete list of cards of Jason Kidd n Richard Jefferson which including all plates, as I have found guy but some of cards I can't find on Beckett.

The most complete list is Beckett but there will still be holes to that list. As far as I know there is no more complete reference or listing of cards. There's heaps of oddball items such as promotional cards, unlicensed sketch cards etc and the like which will never be listed in Beckett - hence some people don't even try to collect them. One of the more er, enthusiastic Kidd collectors on here might be able to help you out in terms of a more complete checklist.

Thanks for that, but Beckett don't list all the letters what there is. Do you know where I can get a complete list of cards of Jason Kidd n Richard Jefferson which including all plates, as I have found guy but some of cards I can't find on Beckett.

All the letters should be fairly self explanatory.

NT letters /9 = JEFFERSON (has 9 letters, 1 copy of each letter)

Back
Top Bottom