Do U think UpperDeck gave me a fair replacement card? KG/PP for T-Mac/VC (JSY #1/10)

Do you think it was a fair replacement, or better?

• Yes, it was a fair replacement and/or Better.

Votes: 33 68.8%
  • No, it was average/under average.

Votes: 15 31.3%

• Total voters

good_old_bball

NEED 2008-09 PMG GREEN
Real Name
Steven
hi guys. now finally received the first of my replacemnt cards from upper deck today, and i would just like to see the thoughts of the oct family to see if u think it was a fair deal. i had originally bought the redemption card off no.1 (hsv006), i redeemed it and got given the message "stock depleted - please contact c.service for replacement". so after sening ud my player want list, today i got my first ud replacement package and saw what i got instead. here is a very grainy pic (got it a while ago off ebay) of the ORIGINAL card i was meant to receive:

2008-09 UD Radiance DUAL MARKS Kevin Garnett/Paul Pierce #ed/50
aoqt5u.jpg

instead, this is what i got today for it:

2008-09 UD Black FLAG AUTOGRAPHS DUAL Tracy McGrady/Vince Carter #ed1/10 (Tmac true jersey #)
TMcGradyFlagAutographDualswithVCart.jpg

me personally, i would've rathered the combo of garnett and paul pierce over Tmac and vc. if tmac was playing this season maybe i wouldve thought it was a sick replacement. also the good thing especially on it for me is the jersey numbered. but yeh, would do u reckon?? I Looked for it in beckett.com, but man they dont even have it catalogued in their system. they got all the other dual players, but not of tmac/vc. u reckon these werent released to the public and were mere "replacement cards" only? if any1 also has some knowledge on maybe what this 1/1 Tmac jersey numbered dual AU would be worth, that would be really helpful. thnx guys, and dont forget to take a vote if u think it was a good replacement or not.

Re: Do U think UpperDeck gave me a fair replacement card? KG/PP for T-Mac/VC (JSY #1/

I like it, and they're on-card which is great :thumbsup:

If you didn't say that you wanted TMac or Vince it is a bit stink, but really I think it's a fair deal...

Just makes you wonder how/why UD have all these cards aside.. :whistle:

Re: Do U think UpperDeck gave me a fair replacement card? KG/PP for T-Mac/VC (JSY #1/

I voted that you did well on that one especially being Tmac's jersey number. I think as a sell card you'll get better money for that one easy. There are alot of Tmac & VC collectors out there and if like you say this card hasn't been put out before now listing that baby on ebay could get you a stack of cash imo

I voted yes...:thumbsup:
ps...thats the last time i sell a redemption card :lol::lol::lol:

Hard choice lol I really hate Pierce and TMac...2 proven champs vs. 2 has beens

Personally I'd want the celtics dual, both championship winners, and are still running hot. What has Tmac and VC done lately? Tmac is MIA and VC isn't doing as much in Orlando atm.

Personally I'd want the celtics dual, both championship winners, and are still running hot. What has Tmac and VC done lately? Tmac is MIA and VC isn't doing as much in Orlando atm.

You obviously haven't seen the last two Orlando box scores...

I like it, and they're on-card which is great :thumbsup:

If you didn't say that you wanted TMac or Vince it is a bit stink, but really I think it's a fair deal...

Just makes you wonder how/why UD have all these cards aside.. :whistle:
yeh the on card is nice thats for sure (not sure if the radiance was on-card, i think so though). i really liked tmac at the start of the season, but when it began after a few games for some reason not seeing him play i lost hope in :lol:. VC is ok but man he has his days, stop shooting all those 3's and bloody trying to complicate every drive to the basket bloke, your not MJ. hopefully carter will read this message.

I voted that you did well on that one especially being Tmac's jersey number. I think as a sell card you'll get better money for that one easy. There are alot of Tmac & VC collectors out there and if like you say this card hasn't been put out before now listing that baby on ebay could get you a stack of cash imo

cheers for the vote nick, thnx. yeh im htinkin money wise it may be a good thing, but man why couldnt it be say Garnett/Pierce. they got Garnett/Pierce in the UD Black Dual autos, that wouldve been sweet. might go on ebay too i reckon, we'll see (when u wrote u may get a stack of cash for it, im convinced already :lol:).

I voted yes...:thumbsup:
ps...thats the last time i sell a redemption card :lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: sorry mate, swaer im sorry. hey what if i was an MJ/Lebron dual AU, i wouldve halved the card u take lebron and i'll take the MJ au part. U wanna do that with the Tmac/VC? U can take the VC and i'll take the tmac (only cos its got it jsy #ing on his side too :woot::D). thnx for the vote mate

Hard choice lol I really hate Pierce and TMac...2 proven champs vs. 2 has beens
yeh man tell me about it. i swear im sure this thread wouldve looked so stupid if i was to write "do u think this is a fair deal for these 2 players for them", and Tmac is playing. im sure if he was playing, i wouldve been writing a thread like "WOW!! sick sick UD replacement, totally totally STOKED!!". :lol::lol:, what do u reckon? if the Magic make the finals, maybe VC will boost it for me (with his missed 3's).

yeh same here mate, i personally would rather the dual celtics. just KG on there with the flag patch would've been sick, let alone a dual (over Tmac/VC).dont talk to me about tmac plz, all his done is warm up the bench when he's been to the games.

i havent seen the magics game lately or know the results, but im guessing vc put on a show.

definitely not!! If TMAC still held his #1, it would be better but not enough.

And the ones previous to the last 2? Where is Orlando now compared to where they were before aquiring VC? :cool:

VC dropped 40+ today not sure about the last game though!

Not a bad replacement, I would have preferred the Celtics dual but thats just me! Mind you, I love those Flag Auto's!!

VC drops 48! OMG...works in your favour then Steve lol

i think it was a decent replacement.
You compare the two brands of Radiance and Black and their is a price difference,
black is the more high end product.

But in saying that the combo of PP/KG is better .. but the black is still a nicer looking card, and jersey # is a bonus!

id rather the vince tmac lower numbering, and everyone knows garnetts a **** head.

:lol::lol: CUT IT IN HALF..
Thats worse than some of the locals who bust a psa/bgs 9 out of its slab :(

Pretty good replacement I think. I hope I get a decent replacement for my D-Will/Parker dual Exquisite auto....

I would have rathered the KG/PP personally

I'm waiting on the same redemption replacement Steve, really wanted the KG/Pierce as it's part of a set chase.

Personally i don't think it was a good replacement, but black is a nice product

i think its a good replacement steve. obviously you want the card you redeemed or some mad card you value. but this one would be considered mad to some people

considering all the replacement crap that we've seen, you're pretty lucky to get a decent and sell-able card

on a good day i reckon you can get more for this card than the PP/KG one

there's bound to be a collector out there who's into cousins

personally i would take VC/T-Mac card because my hatred for PP overwhelms my adoration of KG

Back
Top Bottom