DIGITAL CARDS FUTURE ??

The problem with anything digital,and I am aiming this comment directly at myself.Is that I tend to press the wrong buttons far to often,so if I had digital cards on my phone,I guarantee it would there one minute gone the next.I just love to have cards to hold and display.🙂

Have to agree Paul......I love having a tangible physical asset. I get NFT's, they just don't interest me in the slightest.

Have to agree Paul......I love having a tangible physical asset. I get NFT's, they just don't interest me in the slightest.

same but i think I get NFT’s of certain types. cards - has to be physical asset. Painting - has to be the physical asset. I would not want a copy of the painting on my wall or displayed on a LCD scree, there’s something about the original. Anyone seen Tenet? Copy of art on the wall and original in a vault or at a free port??? Naaaaaaaa

Reactions: BJD
The problem with anything digital,and I am aiming this comment directly at myself.Is that I tend to press the wrong buttons far to often,so if I had digital cards on my phone,I guarantee it would there one minute gone the next.I just love to have cards to hold and display.🙂
Yep you can send it me by mistake 😆

Back
Top Bottom