Dexter! So my collection begins!

MattWasGF4L

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Finally got some from ebay!
Started off with The Ice Truck Killer, and got the one I was after most from what I've seen, the Bowling shirt! sweet

Got the set of base cards here you can have a look if you want:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

rudyDexterGU.jpg

dexterBowling.jpg

MORE TO COME!!!

Thanks for looking!

cheers

Matt

Nice...

I got a few of these cards over the last few weeks as well, have a couple of the sigs on their way as well!! Noticed the full common sets go dirt cheap!!

Cant find an offical folder ANYWHERE though..

Nice mate, I was considering getting some as I love the series. I really like how the piece of material is shown in the picture on the card - very well done by them!

Have you seen the first ep of season 4 yet ???

Nice...

I got a few of these cards over the last few weeks as well, have a couple of the sigs on their way as well!! Noticed the full common sets go dirt cheap!!

Yeah I was looking for some auto's but they were going too high when I was looking, will keep my eye on them! Look forward to the mailday if you do one!

---------- Post added 09-09-2009 at 02:11 PM ----------

Nice mate, I was considering getting some as I love the series. I really like how the piece of material is shown in the picture on the card - very well done by them!

Have you seen the first ep of season 4 yet ???

Awesome show mate! so addictive. I like the design of the material ones too, nice looking.

No I haven't seen that S4 Ep1 yet? :woot::woot::woot: Is it out anywhere/preview?? SOOOO KEEEEENNN!!! Says Sept 27 for S4

---------- Post added 09-09-2009 at 02:14 PM ----------

Nice mate! I have some inserts and promos for sale atm if you are interested? http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...er-stuff/57451-dexter-insert-sets-promos.html

Thanks mate!
Will check them out but prob going for a few more material cards and auto's if I can get any at a good price first

cheers!

Ive seen season 4 ep 1..... HUGE ENDING!!!!! This episode should have been the last episode of seaosn 3 i recon!!!

Man, i'm so keen for the new season!
seen the season preview on youtube, only thing it linked to on S4Ep1 was a fake vid from Sweden or something.........poor effort!

---------- Post added 09-09-2009 at 07:10 PM ----------

great pickups, they look so cool

Thankyou mate!
:thumbsup:

Nice...

I bought some inserts from BigD and just picked up on ebay the base set of cards AND the official folder.....................VERY NICE indeed.

---------- Post added 10-09-2009 at 02:49 PM ----------

Nice mate! I have some inserts and promos for sale atm if you are interested? http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...er-stuff/57451-dexter-insert-sets-promos.html

BigD.........just replied to your for sale thread.................SOLD mate.

I must been searching the wrong thing then, been looking for the folder for the last few weeks!! Got one of my sig cards yesterday, will post up later.....

I must been searching the wrong thing then, been looking for the folder for the last few weeks!! Got one of my sig cards yesterday, will post up later.....

I search on ebay for keywords, album / binder / folder and usually go to the any area that indicates TV / Movie trading cards OR just do a keyword search on dexter.

---------- Post added 12-09-2009 at 01:03 PM ----------

or if u want to shop on ebay.com you will find this

DEXTER OFFICIAL COLLECTOR'S BINDER - MICHAEL C. HALL - eBay (item 220434342480 end time Oct-11-09 19:29:06 PDT)

well worth the purchase if u have PAYPAL as the aussie dollar is quite strong ATM.

Back
Top Bottom