Dexter season 3 breaks

Sorry these are not the best pics, but you can kinda see the sketch card ok...

DSC00220.JPG

DSC00221.JPG

Okay, I finally got around to opening some boxes for myself. Since there's several 'big' pulls every case, I figured I could open until I got such a pull. Like everyone else, I was really looking for a sketch, 4/8 costume, or major character auto. Of course, by the time I starting breaking, both sketches had already been pulled (though there are some cases with an extra sketch).

First box:
> Puzzle CP8 CP9, Victims V1 V9, Quotes Q9 Q10
> Autographed costume C. S. Lee (Vince Masuka)
> Dual costume x2 C18 (Debra) C19 (Debra)

I got the auto costume second pack but not a major character so keep going :) Second box:
> Puzzle CP3 CP4, Victims V5 V6, Quotes Q5 Q6
> Prop P8 (file folder, very plain)
> Dual auto Hall / Benz
> Dual costume C23 (Joey Quinn)

How could I stop after an auto costume and wedding dual auto? Third box:
> Puzzle CP1 CP2, Victims V3 V4, Quotes Q3 Q4
> Dual costume x3 C24 (Dexter / Prado) C26 (Laguerta / Prado) C25 (Dexter / Rita)
This would have been a pretty boring box except the C25 is the wedding dress and has some blood at the edge.

Dexter DC.JPG

Dexter pulls.JPG

Okay, I finally got around to opening some boxes for myself. Since there's several 'big' pulls every case, I figured I could open until I got such a pull. Like everyone else, I was really looking for a sketch, 4/8 costume, or major character auto. Of course, by the time I starting breaking, both sketches had already been pulled (though there are some cases with an extra sketch).

First box:
> Puzzle CP8 CP9, Victims V1 V9, Quotes Q9 Q10
> Autographed costume C. S. Lee (Vince Masuka)
> Dual costume x2 C18 (Debra) C19 (Debra)

I got the auto costume second pack but not a major character so keep going :) Second box:
> Puzzle CP3 CP4, Victims V5 V6, Quotes Q5 Q6
> Prop P8 (file folder, very plain)
> Dual auto Hall / Benz
> Dual costume C23 (Joey Quinn)

How could I stop after an auto costume and wedding dual auto? Third box:
> Puzzle CP1 CP2, Victims V3 V4, Quotes Q3 Q4
> Dual costume x3 C24 (Dexter / Prado) C26 (Laguerta / Prado) C25 (Dexter / Rita)
This would have been a pretty boring box except the C25 is the wedding dress and has some blood at the edge.

Couple of really nice hits!! The weeding dual auto is a great card to get!!

the more i look at this thread the more i want to give myself a kick for not watching an episode of dexter yet.....these cards are great

really need to start soon!

the more i look at this thread the more i want to give myself a kick for not watching an episode of dexter yet.....these cards are great

really need to start soon!

If you have not watched any Dexter then you should not really be posting in this thread.
I suggest you stick to the sports threads, you would have seen lots of sports during the course of your lifetime!! ;)

Jen, you know your addict, you don't need us to tell you!! ;)

Jen, Stephan you should both be asking Santa to bring you some lovely Dexter DVD's for Xmas.

Any more boxes to be opened?

yes, there's another 4 boxes out there, at least 3 of which are with owners who I would expect to report their breaks when the boxes are opened. I don't know about the other owner. So keep checking.

I also have some spare boxes if that's what you're asking.

I have 2 boxes at home that I am yet to open.
Will put scans up on here once I do break them though.
(I am notoriously slow when it comes to getting around to breaking boxes!)

Back
Top Bottom