Devin Harris gets hussled

Billyhoyle

Im Not Juan Garcia
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
humbling clip of Nets point guard Devin Harris playing a quick game of one-on-one against some random English chap in jeans and a v-neck sweater. The outcome is surprising, to say the least.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ysv3v7uXblw"]YouTube - Stuart Tanner v Devin Harris[/ame]

i heard he was a streetball legend in the UK, so it wasnt just an average guy off the street. Even today i reckon some of those new york streetball guys could beat some NBA players 1 on 1

Yeah man that guy was the star of streetball.co.uk at least 5-10 years ago, and was a big part of building the streetball scene in the UK, good to see his handles are still in shape, he used to be even better, believe me ;)

I read that apparently they'd interested Harris in playing a "Special Olympics kid" or something, and they put this guy in instead.

Total gag, but did the trick, was funny as!

yea but devin harris isnt known for his 1 on 1 skills, i mean if it was rafer "skip to my lou" alston on the other hand......

i heard he was a streetball legend in the UK, so it wasnt just an average guy off the street. Even today i reckon some of those new york streetball guys could beat some NBA players 1 on 1

agreed. everybodys been talking smack about how Devin ins't NBA quality and it's so embarrassing etc, haha i have to disagree. It was first to 2 points, and the guys first shot was a rainbow fluke, the second was obviously he'd practiced a lot.

if it was first to 5 something like that he'd probably have run out of streetball type moves. anyway, there is actually help defense in the NBA haha so no matter.

Back
Top Bottom