JayC

Point Forward
Real Name
Jase
eBay User
jayc_nba_cards
COMC User
JayC
Currently stands at 267... Ray Allen now has 249 with 4 games left after the 6 he made today... Anyone else think Ray can get it??

he needs 19 in 4 games to break it. He'll need at least 5 per game! I think he can do it if he's feeling good and lately he's been good. It's not out of the question seeing this combination-
Game1- 5
Game2- 4
Game3- 6
Game4- 5

yea i think so and the new orleans game was todays one that he made 6 trey's in.. here's hoping he can pull it off :)

<-- doing a countdown on his msn nick LOL

alltho what i can say is if he doesn't get it i will never like keyon dooling after that fight and subsequent suspension that cost him 3 games grrrr

gemini0928 said:
He's the purest shooter they say... But that is not an easy task.... I'd say he won't break it!!! :D

I think he is the purest shooter right now. Although, if your talking about the smoothest and purest shooters, Ray Ray had a LOT of competition when Allan Houston was still around. And although Houston didn't accomplish that much in his career (14,000 points, 2 All-Star Appearances & Great Playoff Moments), he will definately go down as one of the greatest shooters ever.

Right now would be Ray Ray, Michael Redd is also another but some of the do-it-all SG/SF's are great pure shooters also. Take Kobe and Paul Pierce for example, also Tmac & Carter.

jimboiitmac said:
Take Kobe and Paul Pierce for example, also Tmac & Carter.

These are all great shooters because they can create their own shots easily....

But Ray Allen is one of the best.... I agree about Allan Houston as well as Redd to be among them...

white_chocolate_55 said:
ray is smooth as silk, and has a stroke that cant be matched.. best shooter out there.. all time he's next to reggie miller.. where he belongs

Thanks Whitey! I was thinking of who I would consider as the best shooter... That will be my answer, REGGIE MILLER... :D

Allen is a great shooter...up there with the best like Miller, Mullin, Dale Ellis etc.. (and Dennis Scott of course)

white_chocolate_55 said:
ray is smooth as silk, and has a stroke that cant be matched.. best shooter out there.. all time he's next to reggie miller.. where he belongs

Are you sure those are the TWO best ever? It's very arguable. Right now Mike Miller and Kyle Korver are also very good. Hmmmm.. Reggie & Ray awesome, Allan Houston one of the BEST shots in terms of pure from beyond the arc..

i hope ray does it :D, its amazing to think he is like 2nd all time now....amazing...reggie has 2500+ 3pters, but would be great to see him get dennis scott's record...remember George McCloud had 257 threes in the same year as Scott's 267 (1995-96 season)...so it will be great to see him do it...go ray go! your team isnt going to the playoffs so just jack it up man! go for it! :D i think his team will set him up to get it....he is by far the best shooter in todays NBA by far.....by far...

Back
Top Bottom