Daniel Merret 08 foil sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

bo3197

#1 Brisbane Lions Fan
Real Name
Asher
want to trade it for something on my simon black wantlist or will take offers for it. will scan it when i receive it because i got it off ebay yesterday and don't need it for the PC
cheers:v:

well there were 3 cards i really wanted they all had 5 mins left and I was winning all 3 of them. Off course this is on the bay. The guy had said that he would combine postage for mutiple wins. I saw this one with one minute left bid on it assuming I would get a really great price because postage was free. ended up winning it and lost the 3 that i really wanted. so now i am left with it.

well there were 3 cards i really wanted they all had 5 mins left and I was winning all 3 of them. Off course this is on the bay. The guy had said that he would combine postage for mutiple wins. I saw this one with one minute left bid on it assuming I would get a really great price because postage was free. ended up winning it and lost the 3 that i really wanted. so now i am left with it.

Ouch.. that's a little unlucky!

yeh i was not happy chap

---------- Post added 15-02-2010 at 09:26 PM ----------

thinking about it might just put it in my $50 dlvd bulk buy because I haven't had many views and a few people have said it wasn't that good a deal

do you reckon it would be reasonable to ask for $45 dlvd plus you get the foil sig

---------- Post added 15-02-2010 at 10:35 PM ----------

please delete thread putting it in a bulk buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom