Dangerskillz Draws

Re: Dangerskillz Draws (Captain Jack Sparrow 11/01/11)

Special Offer Guys!

2 personal sketch cards for $15! + Free Shipping

* 1 character per card
* Full colour. Your choice of Watercolour or Markers
* Hand signed with 1 of 1 Dangerskillz sketch card stamp on the back Click here to enlarge

valid for 2 slots (2 customers only)..First come first serve! until further notice

What cards you use, Versicolor? because mine (blueline) are horrible with watercolor.

I'm using my own cut stock..just cutting the card shape out of some art paper (forgot the name but its effective) at the moment. I have an order of 50 blue line blank stock cards on the way so looks like i will have to do watercolour cards on the old stock for the time being :(

Re: Dangerskillz Draws (Gizmo from Gremlins)

StephanLynch-Gizmo.jpg

Gizmo from Gremlins...i started drawing him and then decided he needed a guitar to rock out!

Very cool Stephan.... (the eyes have it !!, nice work)
Just loved those little Gremlins..

Yeah im a fan of the movies...i wish they could make a Third! except i'd rather puppet work again and not CGI...well a little CGI but mostly Puppets :)

Here's something different to my usual sketch card format. Drawing of a Steampunk heart done by both me and my girlfriend. I sketched the rough creative design for it and my she transferred it onto black paper and did the colouring and 3D aspects. It's roughly 15 cm x 15cm.
SteampunkResize.jpg

Just in time for Valentines Day ;)

very nice indeed :)

Here's something different to my usual sketch card format. Drawing of a Steampunk heart done by both me and my girlfriend. I sketched the rough creative design for it and my she transferred it onto black paper and did the colouring and 3D aspects. It's roughly 15 cm x 15cm.
SteampunkResize.jpg

Just in time for Valentines Day ;)

Re: Dangerskillz Draws (Steam Punk Heart)

Do you like Salvadore Dali or seen his stuff?
Yeah he's a great artist. My girlfriend is an encyclopedia for both art and artists as she studied it for a while so I'm made to known him among others! :)

That's absolutely awesome Stephan!

Just showed my wife and she was loved it too.
Thanks alot Dave. Im glad you and the wife like it.
Here's the rough draft sketch i did prior to it beng transferred to the black paper.
steampunkheartsketch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom