Dangerfield platinum on eBay

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Here it is, someone is selling this platinum (i won't be having a crack, so someone else might want to).

Noticed something interesting though...

Patrick Dangerfield select draft pick signature | eBay

The picture used looks VERY much like my own dining table...oh wait it is! And the card...and the way it is displayed in a one touch without the top half on....that's how I display them for my maildays! It is MY card in the photo!!!

I have emailed the seller asking him to take it down, I mean come on...how hard is it to take your own photo of your own card...especially one that is worth a bit as well! Bidders would want to see the ACTUAL card they will receive. :rolleyes:

is it the card they are getting?
and why did you sell it to him? arent you trying to get every card?

i think he still owns the card mate. i have done this a couple of times before but only with normal insert cards not with a signature card, no 2 signature cards are the exact same so it wouldnt seem right. btw its sitting at a pretyt nice price so far, but check the postage costs, $14.95 for express is a little extreme isnt it???

Yeah i havent sold the card, thats my point.

I still have that exact same card he is using as his photo. That is my dining table LOL.

Yeah if it was a common/insert I wouldnt mind, but yeah surely if you are listing a platinum...take your own photo!

Yeah i havent sold the card, thats my point.

I still have that exact same card he is using as his photo. That is my dining table LOL.

Yeah if it was a common/insert I wouldnt mind, but yeah surely if you are listing a platinum...take your own photo!
problem is not everyone owns a camera so they use other peoples picture which is dumb, all you need to do is go to the select site and they have a picture of all cards (excluding 2011 releases and post 2008 in Herald sun and Teamcoach). just need to note that the pic is not of the card you will be receiving.

---------- Post added 27-10-2011 at 04:30 PM ----------

just noticed the pic on Select site does not have the Signature on it Pic was obviously taken prior to player signing. maybe why he pirated your pic

If you report it to eBay and show them your picture the will close the auction.

It is against eBay rules to use someone elses picture!

problem is not everyone owns a camera so they use other peoples picture which is dumb, all you need to do is go to the select site and they have a picture of all cards (excluding 2011 releases and post 2008 in Herald sun and Teamcoach). just need to note that the pic is not of the card you will be receiving.

---------- Post added 27-10-2011 at 04:30 PM ----------

just noticed the pic on Select site does not have the Signature on it Pic was obviously taken prior to player signing. maybe why he pirated your pic

I doubt it. I have yet to meet one person who doesn't have a camera, either standalone or on their mobile phone.

And if the 0.0001% chance that they didn't have any camera, then tough they shouldn't be using a picture at all!

Yep, have had no response from the seller after kindly asking him to take the photo down so will report the item to eBay.

Back
Top Bottom