Dane Swan website! The Dane Swan collection!

for starters who is Brendon Goodard, last time I looked it was Goddard. On your main page you use the Australian spelling as Favourite and in the profile page you use the American spelling as Favorite. When you use the word I in sentences it is done so with a Capital I not lower case i

---------- Post added 19-09-2010 at 04:18 PM ----------

and what is this "In 2008 Swan won the the Copeland" ?

Do you want me to proof read the whole lot, don't complain you did asked what I thought

---------- Post added 19-09-2010 at 04:20 PM ----------

Didnt should be Did'nt
Final's should be Finals
lot more than 3

5? You relise im just a kid!

I dont really care if a have the wrong spelling. I did ask where i had spelling errors. I didnt ask for sarcasm. " Who is Brendon Goodard? Last time i check it was Goddard.

just messing with you mate your'e a Collingwood supporter

---------- Post added 19-09-2010 at 06:02 PM ----------

hey Jack you interested in a Didak Best of the best and Dale Thomas Gem or you just after Swan Cards

Now that Swan has a premiership my PC has skyrocketed in value :p

Do they make GU or anything like that for ALF if not are there planning on doing this in the future?

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 07:40 PM ----------

Also how much you spent on that PC dude or how much is it worth?

2003 XL Ultra had 3, numbered to 300. Daniel Wells, Chris Judd and Luke Ball.

2004 Conquest (not 2003 XL, my bad), numbered to 200 or 1:560. Chris Tarrant, Matthew Pavlich and Jonathan Brown.

Not sure on values.

That's true mate, didn't think of that. He must have a couple more cards coming this year.

Atleast 20 or 25!

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 08:43 PM ----------

Do they make GU or anything like that for ALF if not are there planning on doing this in the future?

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 07:40 PM ----------

Also how much you spent on that PC dude or how much is it worth?

I havent spent that much maybe $100.. I've had offers of $250 to $300 on the whole PC but of course i declined. These cards are never and I repeat never leaving my collection.

Back
Top Bottom