Dane Swan website! The Dane Swan collection!

Looking good Jack! :D Where did the offers come from?

2004 also had auto/jerseys. ;)

My Dad likes to tell his friends about my Swan PC as he think's its a fair effort to be %100 complete and one of my Dad's friends is a Collingwood supporter who's been collecting for 30+ years and he made my Dad an offer my Dad asked me if I would sell and I replied "Hell No!!!"

Atleast 20 or 25!

---------- Post added 02-10-2010 at 08:43 PM ----------

I havent spent that much maybe $100.. I've had offers of $250 to $300 on the whole PC but of course i declined. These cards are never and I repeat never leaving my collection.

Cool dude yeah dont get rid of them!

Thanks dude yeah the premiers cards are a sweetly designed card. One of my favourite cards in the PC ;)

Also guys I've made a huge update to the whole website so check it out.

Just pointing out I finally had time to get the camera out and take some more photos so check out the memorabila section.

PS- just passed 1,000 views! Bring on 2,000 I say lol.

How did you get the banner with dane swan saying "The Dane Swan collection"

This is mine: Home - Home of Hughes

Yo Walshy you already have one mate it says Home of Hughes. To be honest i'm not sure on how to change it. Thats a very nice site you have there love the memorabila section I wish Dane Swan did things like that the gloves are amazing.

Good stuff mate can I suggest using a background that webs provides? They look heaps better than a picture. And up the top were you have put the picture I would suggest getting rid of the white thing that looks like a spiral and just have a big picture of Phil.

Back
Top Bottom