Dane Swan Eternity Redemption

Mattya123456

Oz Card addict
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
mattya123456
Hi everyone, I got this back this week and thought it didn't look right and then realised that it is a card produced by Select and I should expect things like this.
I still think it looks good though. At least the white part was big enough for Swanny to sign in:)
What is everyones opinion? Do you think Select will do anything if I complain?

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0003-3.jpg

Yeah Scott its missing the select logo from the top and at the bottom it should have the silver stamp that says Dane Swan Brownlow medal signature

gee, it's a fair conundrum because you'd get a much higher number if they were to replace it... like the others, i can't believe a select staff member had that in their hands and decided it was still ok to send out :eek:

Think I will email Select and see if they are willing to help get me my card finished or replaced. Thought about keeping it as an error card but it is only going in the PC and I would prefer to have one that is finished and in all honesty the sig card does look pretty crap unfinished.
Thanks for all the opinions and advise. I will keep you posted as to the outcome with Select.

That is quite unique for a signature card, it is missing all the silver foiling!

On one hand it is really cool and on the other, it is just incomplete.

I'd test the Ebay Waters as an "error card", if nothing good comes by .. just get a replacement for your PC.

Ok, thought I would just update everyone.
I got my card back from select after about 6 weeks and it looks the way it should with all the foil writing and select logo.
Also they sent me the same low #021.
Overall Di was very willing to help and it looks great in my Collingwood PC.

i dont like that, it would be different if it is a foil signature that would be different...but a signature redemption should be EXACTLY the same as the rest of #ed to 100 :)

Back
Top Bottom