tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Ok traders, got a question, received in the post today a widevision sketch from the 2009 Topps clone wars, this is the card

IMG.jpg

Have a look at the bottom centre of the card and you will see a small tear in the paper. This happened because the seller had accidentally placed tape over the front of the card because it had moved in the penny sleeve. I contacted the seller via ebay and asked if we could sort this out prior to leaving feedback etc, the seller offered a 2 dollar refund on the purchase price...I really like the card and want it but not sure whether to push for a full refund and then leave neutral or neg feedback, thoughts

IMG.jpg

I would ask for a full refund & send card back, i know deep down i couldn't stare at that card and know its damaged especialy if i paid good money for it, your other alternative is to get partial refund, then look for another one and eventually replace it, like i do with my old NRL cards....

Becareful with the sendback because unless u send it registered they could say they never recd it back. You could claim item not as described and claim it that way.

Back
Top Bottom