Custom tax/import duties on a graded submision?

Thanks for posting this. I'm so fried in the brain, when I received the parcel on Monday I threw away the paperwork. I've just had to do a bin rummage and sure enough the note is there. Fedex clearly had not looked at any of this and just acted on the electronic info. I will fight it. I had to pay the c....s $138.

Again, thanks for posting. I'll now put my filthy, stinking t shirt in the wash. Hopefully, the bin rummage might result in getting my money back. Thanks mate. Much appreciated.
No problems mate, I'd definitely try fight it.

It's tough for us Aussies to be grading and selling stuff for a profit when we have all these additional charges added on top of the grading costs and conversion rates.

On another note, I truly hope SGC move up in the market because they are imo the most accurate graders. It feels like they have a solid grading standard which is practiced by every team member to a tee!

Lately they're making Beckett look like a pre-school start up company, and PSA.. well.. if you enjoy 7s and 8s on cards that are blatantly in greater condition, and paying 200usd per card.. they're the company to use.

Very impresed by SGC. Turnaround times for $30 per card was 3 weeks which is pretty amazing. I wish the slabs were slightly smaller but the black border is very cool. I think PSA will want to pull their finger out( perhaps they will just buy out SGC) and reinstate their bulk submission levels and get back to their previous grading standards or SGC is going to take a much bigger share of the grading market.

Tuxedo Time!

Back
Top Bottom