Cricket Lot (sigs, inserts, numbered inserts etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

Hall Of Fame
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
stereophonicks
Have the following;

One of the McGrath autos is a replacement auto from a factory damaged one. It has no icon seal but is legitimate.

There is a stack of Futera Super Series cards (about 20), topps world series (about the same) plus other inserts as pictured here;

cricket-lot-3.jpg

Looking to get rid off em all. Would prefer to take a hit and move them all on for one price but I will see how it goes if there is any interest what so ever.

Cheers,

Jason

Have the following;

One of the McGrath autos is a replacement auto from a factory damaged one. It has no icon seal but is legitimate.

There is a stack of Futera Super Series cards (about 20), topps world series (about the same) plus other inserts as pictured here;

cricket-lot-3.jpg

Looking to get rid off em all. Would prefer to take a hit and move them all on for one price but I will see how it goes if there is any interest what so ever.

Cheers,

Jason

G'day Jason. How much are you looking 4 The lot
Regards George

I know what they are worth, but its more what someone will pay. I was hoping for $150 but maybe I am dreaming ?

Got these to include as well ( i know they are not cricket i hope thats not bending the rules?);

nbl-lot.jpg

afl-lot.jpg

I just want them moved on, someone else who likes aussie cards should have them not me. They are all in Mint to Nr-Mint as well.

Jase

---------- Post added 29-03-2011 at 07:51 PM ----------

I gotta say, I am open to all offers. Tell me what you want and we can go from there.

Offer retracted, was told by PM there were already 2 people offering $150 and not prepared to "outbid" other members via pm ;)
1st in, best dressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom