Crazy 8 Box Breaks

I'm keeping a close eye on the latest Certified case break. Would like to get the Raiders but this year they have bugger all cards worthwhile so will gamble on them dropping a lot more. Very tempted to get some Colts and/or Seahawks too!

Raiders will probably hit the last drop time and sell. Colts and Seahawks have a lot of competition and will probably be gone soon.

Just put my order in for the Seahawks. Quick question, if I purchase other teams later, do i pay shipping for each one of these also?

It will charge $5 for each order. But just like I do with AusRam, I figure out the shipping cost when I send them out and refund the difference. So if you make 3 orders, you will have paid $15 in shipping charges. If it costs $10 to ship it, I will refund you $5 at the time I ship it out.

Jon
Crazy8

Just picked up the Rams... Just in case I didn't get them all in the last one...haha! Might have a stab at others later if I'm around...damn working for a living !

Just picked up the Rams... Just in case I didn't get them all in the last one...haha! Might have a stab at others later if I'm around...damn working for a living !

Yeah working interfering with my hobby! Fortunately I am in the Office today so can keep a close eye on these when I'm not in meetings.

Trying to find the rules for the breaks but having no luck. What happens when a card features multiple teams?

Yeah working interfering with my hobby! Fortunately I am in the Office today so can keep a close eye on these when I'm not in meetings.

Trying to find the rules for the breaks but having no luck. What happens when a card features multiple teams?

You'll find those rules in the item description for each team.

Or, just read below....

Team you get in this break by purchasing this listing (in listing title).
General Rules in a Team Group Break:
What you will get for your purchase:
All "single team" cards for the team in this listing from the product Crazy8 Sportscard Group Breaks will open (listed below). You will also get any 'single team' Game Used and Autographs that come out of these boxes for the team you purchased. Quantity unknown.
What you might get:
"Multi team cards" are cards that have more than one team represented on the card (Example: League Leaders). Common "multi team cards" will be randomly distributed between the teams represented on the card. If a card has 3 teams represented on the card and we get 3 of the same card, then each team will get one. Any extras will be randomly distributed.
Multi Team High Value Rule:
All teams represented on a card that has a presumed value of $100 or more will decide on what happens to that card. Three options are available and all parties must agree on the decision.
1. Sell the card on ebay and split the profit (minus ebay, paypal, and shipping fees) between all parties involved in the ownership of that card.
2. A person who owns a team represented on one of these cards can purchase the rights to the other owners part in the card.
3. If an agreement can't be made on the two options above, then the card will be randomed between the teams involved on that card.
Redemption:
Single player redemptions that do not list a team will be researched to find out the team that is represented on the card.
Redemption Randoms:
1. Unknown redemptions will be randomed between all teams in the break. Odds on receiving one will depend on how many teams you own.
Past city teams: These are players that played for a team that at some point moved on to another city. By rule, the player for a past city team will go to the new team the organization now represents. Only exception to this rule is the former Cleveland Browns who moved to Baltimore and became the Ravens. The ruling by the NFL states that all records for the Cleveland Browns would stay in Cleveland. Therefore, all Cleveland Browns cards will go to the current Cleveland Browns.
If any other questionable cards come up during a break, the issue will be address at that time.

I was going to take the Broncos and Dolphins, but both went before I had the chance so grabbed the Colts instead!

Have got the Ravens in my cart but wont let me check out!!!

went to pay and the page just went white and wont refresh!!!!!

At last all done hopefully worth the stress:thumbsup:

Did you get the Ravens? It shows they have been purchased by someone now. I just had a quick check through the checklist and Raiders is so minimal I don't think I will bother with them.

Yeah there is the odd Raiders memorbilia card and signature from some older guys (Marcus Allen, Bo Jackson, John Otto etc) but not enough for me to part with $20 I don't think. Good to see a few Ngata cards featured in this set. Ngata doesn't get the hobby love he deserves!

Broncos would have been a good break to get with plenty of Elway cards in this set.

Yeah just saw that. Very tempted to get thhe Raiders. Will wait a little longer and see if they drop to $10 I think :whistle:

Was considering Texans also but looks like J.J. Watt doesn't have anything in this set and he is who I would be after.

Back
Top Bottom