Crazy 8 Box Breaks

Today is 3 Playbooks and 2 Contenders random breaks. $28 a slot if anyone's interested..$5 postage charge is back too

I took two slots, just have to hope that my track record in random team breaks improves...

SPOILER ALERT

See, now that's how I roll when it comes to randoms.... I have the Skins, so what comes out ? Both Andrew Luck and Russell Wilson Auto's !!! :red:

Got a couple of Bengal autos for my troubles....

Just a heads up for those who may be interested who aren't getting the emails at the moment. In the next couple of days Jon is doing a draft order/pick break of of National Treasures and Playbook..think he has a case of each, but not sure if it's one big break or if they'll be split into multiple breaks. Says he think the slots will be about $60. I've never done one of them before, so might give it a go. Probably good that he included Playbook, should be a few more decent hits worthy of $60.

Lucky it was payday today ! ;-)

Just picked up the Chargers for $7.50 in the box of NT

Good luck ! Nearly went the Rams, but have spent my budget for the week and the Crazy8 draft is slated for breaking at midday, so that's my fill for the day. He's added an Andrew Luck Prime Signatures Auto Patch as a bonus incentive, so it'd be nice to have some high picks! Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom